JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»:
JSONovich - Firefox Addon JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type
aiCharts Demo aiCharts Demo is number one on Java charts market, designed and optimized for Android. It gives developer enormous advantage in compare to other Java charts engines which potentially can support Android. Native support of Android development environment, easy install
iBox iBox is a powerful information management tool for Android.
· Encrypted data to secure storage.
· Super note and notepad function, support text, audio, hand-painted, etc.
· Typesetting features, easy to read and mark.
· Multi-way sharing: SMS, mail, file
Word Ögreniyorum Word ogrenirken faydalanabileceginiz; belge olusturma, tablo olusturma, sablon olusturma, ekleme, paragraf duzeltme ve yazdirma vb word ile ilgili her konuda yardim alabileceginiz bir uygulama
Documents To Go 3.0 Main App Documents To Go 3.0 Main App - View Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Files - All in 1 App!
FREE! View native Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments with Documents To Go Main App. Supported file formats include .doc,. docx,. xls,. xlsx,. ppt,. pptx
APV PDF Viewer APV PDF Viewer - Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library.
What's New in This Release:
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 0.3
OfficeSuite Viewer 6 OfficeSuite is a universal and FREE document viewer for Android enabling you to open native DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, LOG, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
PDF Viewer Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library
ColorNote Notepad Notes ColorNote Notepad Notes is a simple notepad app. It give you a better note editing experience when you write note, email, message , shopping and todo lists. Color Note makes taking a note easy
Cloud Printer - Firefox Addon Cloud Printer adds remote printing support to Firefox. This allows you to print web pages from the browser to your printers using the new Google Cloud Print service. The service is still in Beta, but seems to work pretty well. Before using this add-on, you will need to install and configure Google Cloud Print on your PC
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS