JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Foxit Mobile PDF Foxit Mobile PDF free mobile software is a simple PDF document reader
iBox IBox is a powerful information management tools for Android, which gives you a safe and secure way to store all of your critical information
qPDF Notes Demo Version View and add comments to Adobe® PDF files and fill interactive forms. Fully functional on Android phones and tablets, including devices with CyanogenMod!
qPDF Viewer View Adobe® PDF documents. qPDF Viewer is a free, fast and powerful PDF Reader. PDF Viewing • Fast & high quality PDF viewing • Efficient navigation with continuous scroll
CamScanner -Android Device PDF Creator Turn device to document scanner CamScanner is the greatest invention in 21th century.— Jose Michael I scan newspapers articles to keep as file and share it on the internet and scan personal docs to my own records
Adobe® Reader® Adobe Reader offers same high quality PDF viewing as on desktop
Text Edit Text Edit is a simple notepad app for the Android OS
PDF Creator Ultimate Free The most complete and free PDF Creator! You don't need a scanner anymore. **No watermark and no trial!** Take pictures with your camera, edit the images, convert all of them into a PDF and send the PDF by email
PaperPort Anywhere Get Anytime-Anywhere access to your most important documents by connecting your Android device to PaperPort Anywhere
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS