Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Body (Android) Google Body (Android) is a detailed 3D model of the human body. You can view different anatomical layers, zoom in, and navigate to parts that interest you. Click to identify anatomy, or search for muscles, organs, bones and more
Gesture Search (Android) Gesture Search (Android) lets you quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track on your Android device by drawing on the screen. Search results are updated as you add each letter or digit and becomes better by learning from your search history
KickBack KickBack augments TalkBack and SoundBack with additional haptic feedback
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Google Videos (Android) Google Videos (Android) - Official player for the movies you rent from Android Market. Select from thousands of movie titles in Android Market and begin watching instantly -- no wires, no syncing, no hassle! Make your movie rentals available for offline use on your supported Android device so you can watch even when you are not connected
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
Google Voice (Android) Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls
Google Now Launcher Google Now Launcher - Google Now Launcher is a home screen replacement that offers quick access to Google Search. The app allows you to find anything on the internet or on your Android device right from the home screen of your smartphone or tablet.
You can type in your search queries directly or you can use your voice to tell Google Search what to do
ColorDict Dictionary Translate Universal DictionaryColor Dict•Fast search offline & online dictionaries at once•Words suggestion•StarDict compatible dictionary•Download free dictionary on market & internet•English,thesaurus,bible,etc•Best dictionary on the market•Supports Quick Search Box•Supports Color Note App2
WordReference.com dictionaries The power of WordReference.com on your phone. 100% free application. WordReference.com's dictionaries: English to and from: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic
Quick Translate Quick Translate - A lightweight language translation tool. Use the Google Translate service to translate between language pairs.
· 50+ language translation
myTranslator myTranslator is a translation application based on Google Translate API. Supports 58 language pairs. You can send the translated text via SMS, email, TweetDeck, IM, etc
ProTranslate ProTranslate - Features: *Support for English Chinese Japanese French Russian German Dutch Greek Italian Spanish Italian and major languages. *Touch translated text for long and get copy/paste option
Easy Vocabulary Easy Vocabulary can be used as a vocabulary trainer or dictionary in any language.
Import or export word lists in CSV format. Find, add, edit, or delete words.
Learn vocabulary with an index card system in read, select or write mode. Have fun with Easy Vocabulary
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS