Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Keep Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen
Gesture Search (Android) Gesture Search (Android) lets you quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track on your Android device by drawing on the screen. Search results are updated as you add each letter or digit and becomes better by learning from your search history
Google Voice (Android) Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls
Google Apps Device Policy (Android) Google Apps Device Policy (Android) - Google Apps Device Policy is a device administration tool that allows administrators for Google Apps Premier and Education editions to set security policies for Android devices. This application will allow your Android device to comply with the security policies set by your admin
Google Books (Android) Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
Google Play Movies & TV Google Play Movies & TV - Google Play Movies & TV is a mobile app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows purchased on Google Play right on your Android-powered smartphone or tablet. The video is streamed to your device using your WiFi, 3G or 4G connection
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Google Translate Google Translate- Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between over 50 languages. Featuring: * Dictionary results * Text-to-speech * Voice input * Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc) * History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs
Dictionary.com Dictionary.com- The Dictionary.com app delivers trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com. The app includes phonetic and audio pronunciations, spelling suggestions and our popular Word of the Day
Translator (Android) Provide the original language, the destination language and translate the phrase of your choice with Google Translate
TransMate Translate text between 63 languages, from your pocket, on the go, instantly
Advanced Dictionary Advanced Dictionary - Advanced Dictionary is a tool which can translate words in both directions between several languages, including English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili and Swedish
Google Translate It - Firefox Addon Google Translate It - Firefox Addon - This jetpack allows you to quickly translate text with Google Translate.
Currently only a widget is added that when clicked will change the page to a Google Translated version of the page
SMS Translate SMS Translate appends translation to SMS messages.
Auto-detects original language. User-configurable target language. Auto-translate incoming SMS or select individual messages for one-touch translation. Over 90 languages!
Please note, messages are sent (via the Internet) to Google Translate
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS