What's New in 0.8:
· Support for mIRC colors (liato)
· Support for graphical smilies (liato)
· Bugfix: Connection issues when nickname already in use (pocmo)
· Bugfix: Only automatically change nickame on server code 433 if not already registered with server (pocmo)
· Turkish translation (Hasan Kiran)
· Several bugs fixed regarding force closes (pocmo)
· On own nick change: Display message in server info window (pocmo)
· New setting: Play notification sound on highlight.
· Updated Robotium to 2.0.2
· All current scenario tests are now running
· Ident: Added "-" to the list of allowed characters
· Fixed voice recognition (Only add top match to the text input)
· Code cleanup and eclipse code formatter settings
· New translation: Italian (Thanks to Gianmarco Laggia!)
· Minimum width defined for some buttons that may become difficult to touch
· A lot of code cleanup (mostly formatting)
· New user action view and new actions: reply, query
· Fixed typo: "joines" -> "joins"
· Fixed some issues in the IRC parser for bouncers. Especially regarding Irsii proxy.
· Tablet support. Yaaic will scale to different screen resolutions.
· Tweak some nick colors for readability on Yaaic's dark background. (kugel-)
· Reduce sensitivity of channel switcher (kugel-)
· Always open last activity and do not start with server list (liato & kugel-)
· Resolved a lot of connection issues - especially with bouncers.
· Some improvements for accessibility (but still a lot of things to do)
· All dimensions and font sizes now use screen independent sizes and should therefore look better on different screen sizes.
· It's now possible to hide quit messages as well.
· New Setting: Show notices in server window
· Voice recognition via Google API
· Everything is now easy translatable via one XML file
· Customizable font sizes (8px - 20px)
· New shortcut: /w for /whois
· Every unknown command will now be sent to the server. No more command whitelisting.
· Colored nicknames (by chantra)
· Set a list of nickname aliases (by ZoogieZork)
· Small ruby script to check the translation status
· Userlist is now sorted alphabetically (By mloskot)
· Nick completion via search button - completes current selection or at the cursor position (Patch by Thomas Martitz)
· Build files for ant
· Merged yaaic application and testing repositories
· First scenario tests via the robotium lib.
· Translations: Chinese, Japanese (work in progress), German (work in progress), French, Spanish