mVideoPlayer - Video player for the Android platform.
Video formats supported: mp4, m4v and 3gp.
Things you need to Know
Subtitles must have the same name as your video file and be placed in the same directory if mVideoPlayer should find it.
To enable full screen video playback, long press the screen while a video is playing.
To show media controller, drag down while a video is playing.
To enable Key Lock, press your Trackball, DPAD or Camera Button.
· Subtitle support(.srt)
· Remembers exit position for each video
· Oncreen information: Time, Battery Status, Elapsed Time
· Gestures, seek back/forward
· Trackball support, seek back/forward
· Key Lock, prevents you from accidently paus, seek or exit
· Delete, Rename Videos + Subtitles
· Subtitle Search - Directly from application
· Download subtitles from SubtitleSource.org fast and easy without leaving the application
· IMDb info scraper to view movie information from Imdb.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Daniel Nilsson»:
nookMedia The nookMedia app is pretty straight forward except for the UI. The application uses the page turn buttons as well as the touch screen to operate the UI.
To maneuver around lists, the left page buttons go up and down and the right buttons go forward and back. When you see a soft keyboard, that means you can filter the list on the screen by typing
RockPlayer RockPlayer is an optimized video player for Android which supports almost all video formats including DivX, avi, mkv, rmvb, etc.
· No more transcoding: Nevertheless avi, rmvb, flv or mkv, RockPlayer plays almost any format as on your PC. With its innovative features, RockPlayer will reform your video experience on mobile devices
SeamanPlayer SeamanPlayer is a powerful Media Player for Android. By using this free Mobile Player, you can watch any formats of your PC movies on your Android Phone. It can handle a similar range of video formats including AVI, DiVX, Xvid, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, MPG, as well as audio formats AAC, AC3, MP3, etc
MPlayer (Android) MPlayer - Port of the famous Linux media player MPlayer to Android.
Download subtitle file and extract to /sdcard for osd and subtitles.
· Support all subtitle format.
· Proper audio video sync.
· Uses libfaad2 and libmad for aac and mp3 decoding
TuneWiki TuneWiki is a social music player application which offers worldwide connectivity in music and lyrics through Facebook, Twitter and Email.
· Blip technology to update Facebook and Twitter with current playlist selection
· Android Home Screen widget
· Bluetooth wireless compatible
· Free Ad-Supported or Ad-free version available for $4
MoboPlayer Codec for ARMV7VFP3 MoboPlayer Codec for ARMV7VFP3 - MoboPlayer Codec (FFMpeg) for ARM V7_VFPV3
Just Plugin. You must install MoboPlayer First.
Please DO NOT install this, if MoboPlayer works well.
Doga Player Doga Player is a simple movie player. Doga Player corresponds to the local file play and HTTP/RTSP streaming play
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on mVideoPlayer:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS