MyLifeOrganized is an easy-to-use, yet powerful and intuitive, to-do list and task manager. Designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, MyLifeOrganized succeeds where competitors have failed! Using an unlimited task hierarchy and the ability to focus on subsections, MyLifeOrganized allows you to build a task management system to suit your needs.
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Although this is a fully featured BETA version of MyLifeOrganized, some features are still in development. You can use the beta version for free until the final product is released. Once the final version has been released, you will have the choice of continuing to use MyLifeOrganized for free in Lite mode, or purchasing a license key to unlock the full feature set. In either case your data will be preserved after the upgrade. Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on Android Market.
- Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
- Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
- Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
- MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
- Filtering of actions by context
- Inbox for rapid task entry
- Recurring and regenerating tasks
- Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
- Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
- Dependency: Complete the tasks in a specific order
- Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location (coming soon)
- Bookmarks: Jump quickly to any branch in your task outline
- Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
- Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
- Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THIS BETA
1. Please do not give us one-star review because there is no widget, reminders or other feature yet. We are working to improve the application and you will see new features very soon. We need time to design new features the right way.
2. You can purchase a low cost Cloud Sync subscription to synchronize and backup your tasks using Internet connection from anywhere. Alternatively you can use free Wi-Fi sync to synchronize wirelessly with MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop installed on a PC connected to your LAN (version 3.5.9 or higher required).
3. Current beta is stable, however if you see any errors please report the crash logs.
4. Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on Android Market.
FEATURES CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
- UI improvements
- Automatic sync with cloud
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «mylifeorganized.net»:
Tasks N Todos - Task/ToDo List Get organized effortlessly with the ultimate todo list app for Android! Designed with the goal of being the best todo list app for Android smartphones and tablets, Tasks N Todos helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and todos with minimal effort
TodoToday for Todo.ly TodoToday for Todo.ly is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Todo.ly
Tasky Task manager for Android which allows the user to create "to do" tasks according to different custom categories
ToDo Next Powerful task and to-do list manager for Android
Phone Schedule Phone Schedule is a tool that allows you to create a list of tasks, which you want to automatically run at specific times
Upvise Project Manager Review on-going projects, important milestones, outstanding tasks and issues, and keep the information always at hand on your mobile
ePythia To Do List | Task List EPythia is a free & simple To Do List.It uses your location to remind you about your tasks at the Right Place and or at the Right Time
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on MyLifeOrganized:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS