JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Quick Server Info Quick server info is a simple tool to check your server's http response and details
Website based software We develop Website based software as per client’s requirements. With these software clients offices / factories at different locations can do the data entry and view reports at the same time
Gemini Live Logcat Gemini Live Logcat - This app provide you a user-friendly UI for logcat. Besides using add/edit/delete custom filter function, you can even add tag/pid filter by just tapping log item. And you can enable/disable each log level separately instead of showing only higher level
CroakDroid Lite CroakDroid Lite is an unofficial Client application for the Hoptoad Error Tracking Service. It can be used to retrieve errors and display details about them. Requires an existing account and Auth Token.
This app is not officially associated with Hoptoad in any way. The name and logos for Hoptoad are trademarks of thoughtbot, inc
smali/baksmali smali/baksmali is an assembler/disassembler for the dex format used by dalvik, Android's Java VM implementation. The syntax is loosely based on Jasmin's/dedexer's syntax, and supports the full functionality of the dex format (annotations, debug info, line info, etc.)
mBS Mobile Android mBS Mobile Android is a fully integrated Mobile OSGi 4.1 runtime eval stack for Android.
Support for W3C Widgets (run Web Widgets on Android)
Remote Management of Apps
Integration between Android apps and OSGi Developer SDK available
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS