JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Simply GData Simply GData is a light, simple, extensible library for accessing and modifying data available through Google Data APIs
mBS Mobile Android mBS Mobile Android is a fully integrated Mobile OSGi 4.1 runtime eval stack for Android.
Support for W3C Widgets (run Web Widgets on Android)
Remote Management of Apps
Integration between Android apps and OSGi Developer SDK available
Mobile Tools - Firefox Addon Mobile Tools - Tools for working with web pages in Firefox Mobile. Use tools like Page Info to view details about the current web page or use Page Source to view the actual web page source. A Firebug Console API is also supported for helping to debug web pages on mobile devices
AMF - Firefox Addon Apache Mobile Filter search engine helps mobile web developers to search mobile devices from user agent
z4mod z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better
GDCatalog Discover the GreenDroid library in a simple way! Discover the GreenDroid library - a library that makes Android developments easier and consistent through your application - thanks to GDCatalog
JADE Android JADE Android is a software package that allows developing agent-oriented applications based on JADE for the ANDROID platform.
The programming language of ANDROID applications is JAVA and the completely new Dalvik VM, allows accessing all core functionality of the mobile device