JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
UnicodeMidlet UnicodeMidlet provides a user interface for browsing all of the unicode characters on Java ME phones
GDCatalog Discover the GreenDroid library in a simple way! Discover the GreenDroid library - a library that makes Android developments easier and consistent through your application - thanks to GDCatalog
Website based software We develop Website based software as per client’s requirements. With these software clients offices / factories at different locations can do the data entry and view reports at the same time
M32 Learn, create and run Assembly code on your Android device!
CroakDroid Lite CroakDroid Lite is an unofficial Client application for the Hoptoad Error Tracking Service
Dedexer Dedexer is a disassembler tool for Android DEX files
ActionScript3 Reference A reference manual for the application programming interfaces (APIs) for Adobe Flash Professional, Flash Player and Adobe AIR
ColorCalculator Calculate as many solid plain stepwise fading hexadecimal color tone values as you like in between two entered colors