Screen Filter - Reduce the brightness of your screen, save battery.
Reduce the brightness of your screen for night-time viewing. Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set level based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- If you accidentally make your screen go black: Uninstall the app and then reinstall to reset your bad brightness setting.
Email me if you have any other problems or questions!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «haxor industry»:
JuicePlotter JuicePlotter is a battery usage graph that combines full at-a-glance information about your battery consumption with sheer beauty
BathingCat ***** After updating this app, your cat may not work correctly. In this case, please do the following. 1. remove the widget from your home screen
Sleepy Battery Turn off Bluetooth, WiFi, APN, sync, Airplane mode when your phone is idle!
Power Source Locale Plugin This is a quick hack to let Locale detect whether an Android device is plugged into USB or some other power source
Toggle 2G Toggle2G enables the 2G Only setting automatically when the phone is asleep to save battery