Screen Filter - Reduce the brightness of your screen, save battery.
Reduce the brightness of your screen for night-time viewing. Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set level based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- If you accidentally make your screen go black: Uninstall the app and then reinstall to reset your bad brightness setting.
Email me if you have any other problems or questions!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «haxor industry»:
Battery Optimiser Lite Tired of your phone battery running out quickly? Don't know how to save your battery? Have you been searching for an application that will automatically help optimise your mobile battery? Then Battery Optimiser is the perfect app for you!
JuicePlotter JuicePlotter is a battery usage graph that combines full at-a-glance information about your battery consumption with sheer beauty.
The coloured bands along the graph show your screen brightness, radio usage, charging status and battery temperature. Just scroll around to find precise information and make sense of the different colours
Battery Indicator Shows your battery charge level (percent) in the status bar, with more info in the notification tray
Sleepy Battery Sleepy Battery- Turn off interfaces draining your battery life; it detects when your phone is idle and then it can power off: Bluetooth, WiFi, APN for background data exchange and sync mode, Airplane mode. Usefull to save battery in the night. Delayed power on for briefly looking at phone
Battery Saver - Task Killer & Settings To save your device's battery, you need to kill background tasks, adjust screen brightness, turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth, network etc. You need to learn how to save your device's battery
Battery Saviour Battery Saviour - Want to know the detailed information of your battery? Want to maximize your battery life span?
Want to custom your own way to save power? You need Battery Saviour.
1 Show battery status.
2 Show temperature.
3 Show voltage.
4 Show battery source
5 Show detailed app consumption inf