Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Demosten»:
PCFileSync PCFileSync is an Android application to wirelessly synchronize file content of pre-defined directory on your Windows OS based PC with directory on your phone using CIFS/SMB protocol. · Automatic sync
· High transfer speed
· 5 sync modes
· App to SDcard for android 2
Firefox Sync - Firefox Addon Firefox Sync - Free browser add-on that lets you stay in sync with your Firefox. Access your history, passwords, bookmarks and even open tabs across all your devices.
Doing online research from the office, only to see itʼs time to head home? Now you can go back to your opened tabs and search history in an instant from any PC
KolabDroid KolabDroid - This connector synchronizes Android's addressbook and calendar to an IMAP folder in the Kolab2 format.
Kolab is a free groupware server.
What's New in This Release:
· Hunting "Unable to find XML Document"
· Fixing Issue 87: Calendar events are synced to the server but they did not changed
What's New in 0.9
Upvise Contacts Manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account. With the Contacts wiki, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account
nookSync An app used by nookLibrary for archiving and deleting B&N books
ClockSync ClockSync - Operator not supporting time synchronization via NITZ? Device clock lags or runs forward? There is a solution for this issue! ClockSync is an Android application which can actually synchronize the device time with atomic time using NTP over GPRS/EDGE/3G/WiFi connection
GDocs GDocs is a simple notepad that can view, edit and sync documents from your Google Docs account. It allows you create, import/export and send documents
ContactsSync Sync your Android-powered phone with Microsoft Exchange Server.
Once you have downloaded the ContactsSync to your phone, the application icon will appear on your phone desktop. To run the application, click on the icon.
Setting it up is very simple
Dropbox The Dropbox Android application syncs mobile device online and to your other computers. Now you can browse the files in your Dropbox folder from anywhere! Share links to files with your friends, save photos and video from your camera to your computers, and even open files using any of your favorite Android applications
Sytrant Sytrant - Contrary to Google's belief not all providers provide time information. And some of them provide incorrect time. This application should help you to set precise time
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Syncroid:
Date: 23 Aug 15
Date: 4 Mar 12
how to use internet motorola charm to pc
Date: 27 Oct 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS