Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Demosten»:
iSyncr Lite for PC Sync iTunes playlists to your device, rate your music and create Live Lists! iTunes for Windows required
ClearSync Calendars & Contacts An integrated multiple calendars and contacts solution for Android, PCs, the web, other smartphones. Share calendars and contacts lists with anyone
Upvise Mobile Notebooks With Upvise Notebooks you can create, categorize, instant search and auto sync any note on both your phone and your computer web account
mSync MSync backs up you files, contacts, settings. Sync multiple mobile devices
Nix Sync Nix Sync is a quick and dirty app to dump the address book and other information in your phone onto your SD card
ContactSync ContactSync is a workaround for an issue found on some Android devices: the impossibility of Google-synchronized contacts creation
GDocs GDocs is a simple notepad that can view, edit and sync documents from your Google Docs account. It allows you create, import/export and send documents
The Missing Sync for Android Sync your phone/tablet with PC or Mac, USB or wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Sync with Outlook, iCal and Address Book over USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Sync media with Windows Media Player, iTunes & iPhoto
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Syncroid:
Date: 23 Aug 15
Date: 4 Mar 12
how to use internet motorola charm to pc
Date: 27 Oct 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS