OS Monitor lets you monitor your Android system.
Process - monitor all processes.
Interface - show every network interface.
Network - display every network connection (requires Google Map )
Misc - monitor processor, battery and file system.
Message - check dmesg or logcat in real-time.
OS Monitor also supports showing CPU usage in the statusbar, you can enable this feature from preferences.
What's New in This Release:
· fix logcat function on Android L Preview
· fix "watch log" function
· support 3 new screen density (experiment)
· Add CPU Time (on Process Tab)
· Add long click action in Tool mode
· Fix IPv6 Address
· Fix Detecting one core CPU
· Fix traffic statistics on VPN interface
· Fix uptime errors
· Fix FCs
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Fix FC on SetCPU (Android 2.3)
· Fix wrong number of cores
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Fix FCs when SetCPU [Option]
· Service crashes (Some Devices execute onStop without calling onStart) [Notification]
What's New in 3.0.5:
· [Add] Battery Info on Misc Tab
· [Add] Battery and Temperature
· [Add] Exit button
· [Add] Add GoogleMap as default map and OpenStreeMap as optional.
· [Fix] Free RAM is incorrect.
· [Modified] Fix mass FCs
What's New in 2.0.5:
· fix nice function
· display PSS memory (only support 2.0.1 above)
· display start time for each process (thanks to Mike M'Cartney)
· fix fc when press misc (thanks to Lucio Ferro)
· fix minor fc (thanks to everyone who give me feedback!)
· Translation to Brazilian Portuguese - Thanks to Alex Fiorani
· Translation to Danish - Thanks to Kasper Kristensen
What's New in 2.0.3:
· fix sorted column
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «eolwral»:
OSMonitor OSMonitor lets you monitor your Android system
AppsInstaller Install apps from your SD card with this utility. Users installing non-market apps no longer have to use the G1 browser to find/install an .apk. Apps not compiled on SDK 1.0 (any app released prior to Sept 23rd, 08) won't work, since they don't work on Android period
Cool Tool Cool Tool is a real time system monitoring utility. It shows a variety of system info in "always on top" floating window. Available meters:- CPU Load meter- Free RAM meter
Accelerometer values THIS APPLICATION WILL SOON BE REMOVED FROM THE MARKET! IT'S REPLACED by "AccelerometerValues" which has many more features and also comes for free. The current code can be found on
SpeedSense SpeedSense turns your Android phone into a virtual Dashboard
Android System Information This utility can view the system properties information, java vm application properties information, linux environment variables and the device's hardware information
Synodroid Synodroid allows you to manage Synology NAS downloads from your Android phone via both WiFi and 3G
SGS Tools SGS Tools is an app which contains useful functions specially for the Samsung Galaxy S
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on OS Monitor:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS