Free Google Android 2.1 #1 Advise me App Download

Search by Device
My Device

Tags
Social Networks & Blogs  Antivirus  GPS  Arcade  Racing  VoIP  Kids  Keyboard Extensions & Lock  Comedy & Fun  File management  Phone & Mobile  Puzzle & Logic  Instant Messengers & Chats  Shopping  Audio  Audio Players  Synchronization  Video Players  Action & Shooting  Browsers  Browser Addons & Search 
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation

#1 Advise me

Sponsored Links:

#1 Advise me
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Entertainment

Upload Date: 12 Oct 10

Developer: Alexander Radzhabov

Distribution Type: Freeware

Downloads: 2025

File Size: 361 Kb
Free Download #1 Advise me 
  • Currently 2.58/5

Rating: 2.6/5 (Total votes: 24)

Sponsored Links:

#1 Advise me- Not sure what to do today (work, party..) or need general advice (yes, no ..) - just swipe your finger to the direction you like and you will get advice. Press menu button to switch decision maker.

Like it? Share with your friends!   

Other Android Freeware of Developer «Alexander Radzhabov»:

Flex Dice 3DFlex Dice 3D
Create and roll 3d cubes with your OWN design based on photos from contacts or images on your phone
#2 Advise me#2 Advise me
Not sure what to do (buy, sell, hold..) or need general advice (yes, no ..) - just swipe your finger to the direction you like and you will get advice. Press menu button to switch decision maker
Decision Makers 3D N in 1 LiteDecision Makers 3D N in 1 Lite
Set of decision makers in your pocket
Twister Assistant LiteTwister Assistant Lite
With this app you do not need a spinner anymore. Now you have your personal voice assistant for the game
Simply Dice 3D LiteSimply Dice 3D Lite
Roll up to 6 dices
GottaGo LiteGottaGo Lite
The application emulates incoming call at scheduled time
Joke Alarm liteJoke Alarm lite
Make your friends and collegues crazy - schedule joke sounds (built in and your own)

» show all

Similar Applications:

Yes or No?Yes or No?
This widget helps you answer many questions
SoundBoardSoundBoard
With this fun application you can play several kinds of funny sounds on your Android device
Instant Zing! Sound BoardInstant Zing! Sound Board
New: homescreen widget! Did your friend just say something stupid? Did you just witness a fail? Want to zing your joke with a rimshot? Use this button to illustrate your life with sound effects and noises! Includes rim shot, buzzer, applause, trombone, and foghorn effects with more to come
Fake-A-Call FreeFake-A-Call Free
Get fake incoming calls and excuse yourself from any situation with Fake-A-Call! Fake an incoming call and get away from any situation! The original and still the best, and free! *Autofill from contacts
Funny Cartoon SoundsFunny Cartoon Sounds
Enjoy the best cartoon sounds for free
Dog TeaserDog Teaser
This app plays five sounds that are sure to drive your dog crazy!! Sounds: Cat Meow, Dog Bark, Door Bell, Door Knock, Dog Whistle ,Dog Squeak Toy Tap "Dog Teaser" at the top of the screen to stop all sound
Best All-time JokesBest All-time Jokes
The Best All-Time Jokes are here! And they''re here to make you laugh out loud! When you''re bored, and have nothing to do, check out this cool application and fill out your time!
Prank TimebombPrank Timebomb
Make a Joke! Leave fake bomb close to someone
GEICO BroStacheGEICO BroStache
Now you too can do dumb things with your smartphone! Just like the GEICO commercial ( http://goo.gl/dbUt0 ), now you too can do dumb things with your smartphone!  Download the app and start adding more personality to your conversations. 
SUPER FARTSUPER FART
This application is ideal for spending so nice time with friends. It is designed to entertain children and adolescents. There are funny fart sounds that you can listen to with friends or send such whatsapp

Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |  Google Android 1.5 |  Google Android 1.6 |  Google Android 2.0 |  Google Android 2.1 |  Google Android 2.2 |  Google Android 2.3 |  Google Android 3.0 |  Google Android 3.1 |  Google Android 3.2 |  Google Android 4.0 |  Google Android 4.1 |  Google Android 4.2 |  Google Android 4.3 |  Google Android 4.4 |  Google Android 5.x |  Google Android 6.x | 

Comments on #1 Advise me:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS

© Pantich 2010 - 2017 all rights reserved