AndroBlip is an application that provides a way to upload photos from an Android phone to blipfoto.com.
What's New in This Release:
· No more letterboxing for large screens
· Hopefully a better fit of the images on your screen
· Now using Blipfoto API version 2.0
· Removed some double newlines in text.
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Fixed the custom date bug.
· A small notice telling you about having no new comments.
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Fixed commenting problem.
What's New in 2.0:
· Added Search. Press the search key on your phone, or select it as a view
· Notifications added. Press menu->notifications
· Page up/down buttons on the comments screen: easy scrolling! Long-click on these buttons for top/bottom
· The Grid should render a lot better now (no more 1-pixel-too-large).
· New layout: List view (go to menu->prefs to set this style)
· Preferences are now according to Android standards
· Easier usable buttons (e.g. view-choosing dialog, links at the bottom of entries)
· Fixed ‘add date’ difficulties in upload screen
· Trying to find the last texts without the proper font
· Numerous smaller changes
Bugfixes & other changes:
· Bugfix for relative paths in links
· Loading screens are dismissable
· Cache uses standard (browser shared) cache
· Grid layout now works for all aspect ratios
· Work on the back-button behaviour
· Entry date visible
· After posting comment view that comment
What's New in 1.4:
Removed life.turns. options:
· As the options and upload were specifically for the life.turns. project that has ended, the clutter has been reduced by removing the files and menu option for it.
Long-press on entry shows EXIF:
· A reasonable request, and easy enough to do: long-press on an entry shows you the EXIF information, just as you would see when you click the link a bit lower on the same page.
· We’ve made this a setting, because it can be a real pain when you have a bad data connection. It starts ‘off’ by default, and you can find it in the preferences. We also changed the ‘loading’ behaviour a bit, so to have a better response on slow loading systems. If you’re checking out the preferences, also check out the new layout of the about page, where we now list some new application statistics.
· We’ve added the new resource ‘statistics’ on the about page.
File location Bugfix:
· The previous update tried to fix the fact that all files were saved in the root of your sdcard. But that didn’t work. This update should fix that persistent bug and place everything in the .AndroBlip folder. You can remove all the files starting with “.ABlipCache” if you want because they should and will be stored in the .ABlipCache folder.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «nhuiges»:
Gallery 2 Upload Gallery 2 Upload adds an option to the "Share" menu that lets you upload images directly to a Gallery2 album. Stores URL, username, password and last selected album so you don't have to enter this more then once.
The application has been updated with a separate configuration screen and a web service url field
T-Mobile Mall T-Mobile Mall Note for users of T-Mobile App Pack and Highlight: This application replaces T-Mobile App Pack, which includes the Highlight application. Downloading this application will remove T-Mobile App Pack and Highlight from the application tray on your phone
LiveShare: Share photos simply LiveShare: Share photos simply - It's photo sharing made simple.
LiveShare makes it easy for groups to share photos live - privately or publicly.
Get everyone's photos, all in one place.
- Start a photo stream for any occasion
- Invite friends to share photos to your stream
- Then watch everyone's photos flow in live
It's as private or public as you like
flickr Flickr is a way to get your photos and videos to the people who matter to you
MP3 Download Find millions of MP3s using public search engine
Minus Android Minus for Android Phones and Tablets is the easiest and simplest way to share and upload files from your android device, directly from the app or from the share menu.
The Min.us app keeps a history of uploaded files for the galleries for easy sharing. You can also sign in to your Minus account to access and preview media and files.
This new release v2
YouCast (Android) YouCast is a mobile internet service that enables you to post files to your social network accounts (facebook, youtube, myspace etc..) or directly push content to your YouCast friends using the handset’s internet connection (3G/4G/WiFi).
With YouCast, you can exchange media files with your mobile friends instantly without file size limit
TopMusic - Free music TopMusic is a music downloader and music player that provides you music and millions of songs free in the Internet, even access to several music Radio channels
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on AndroBlip:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS