AndroBlip is an application that provides a way to upload photos from an Android phone to blipfoto.com.
What's New in This Release:
· No more letterboxing for large screens
· Hopefully a better fit of the images on your screen
· Now using Blipfoto API version 2.0
· Removed some double newlines in text.
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Fixed the custom date bug.
· A small notice telling you about having no new comments.
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Fixed commenting problem.
What's New in 2.0:
· Added Search. Press the search key on your phone, or select it as a view
· Notifications added. Press menu->notifications
· Page up/down buttons on the comments screen: easy scrolling! Long-click on these buttons for top/bottom
· The Grid should render a lot better now (no more 1-pixel-too-large).
· New layout: List view (go to menu->prefs to set this style)
· Preferences are now according to Android standards
· Easier usable buttons (e.g. view-choosing dialog, links at the bottom of entries)
· Fixed ‘add date’ difficulties in upload screen
· Trying to find the last texts without the proper font
· Numerous smaller changes
Bugfixes & other changes:
· Bugfix for relative paths in links
· Loading screens are dismissable
· Cache uses standard (browser shared) cache
· Grid layout now works for all aspect ratios
· Work on the back-button behaviour
· Entry date visible
· After posting comment view that comment
What's New in 1.4:
Removed life.turns. options:
· As the options and upload were specifically for the life.turns. project that has ended, the clutter has been reduced by removing the files and menu option for it.
Long-press on entry shows EXIF:
· A reasonable request, and easy enough to do: long-press on an entry shows you the EXIF information, just as you would see when you click the link a bit lower on the same page.
· We’ve made this a setting, because it can be a real pain when you have a bad data connection. It starts ‘off’ by default, and you can find it in the preferences. We also changed the ‘loading’ behaviour a bit, so to have a better response on slow loading systems. If you’re checking out the preferences, also check out the new layout of the about page, where we now list some new application statistics.
· We’ve added the new resource ‘statistics’ on the about page.
File location Bugfix:
· The previous update tried to fix the fact that all files were saved in the root of your sdcard. But that didn’t work. This update should fix that persistent bug and place everything in the .AndroBlip folder. You can remove all the files starting with “.ABlipCache” if you want because they should and will be stored in the .ABlipCache folder.
MyEpisodes Watch Manager MyEpisodes Watch Manager - This Android application allows you to list all your episodes/shows that are marked 'to be watched' on MyEpisodes.com and to mark them as watched.
A free account on MyEpisodes
BucketUpload BucketUpload is an application that allows uploading files to an Amazon S3 bucket, Flickr, any web server or any FTP server. Files could be images, audios, videos or any documents available on your Android device. BucketUpload provides a file browser able to list folders from local file system, sd card and shared content providers
Music Mate Do you want to search the most popular music and play them easily? Do you want to have an app which can help you download and manage the free music from internet
Moozone Moozone - Upload, manage and stream your music from online music storage
Moozone Moozone- Upload, manage and stream your music from online music storage. - Get 2 GB for free - Upload to your Library from phone or web - Create playlists - Download to & play from cache (Save Box) - MP3/OGG/M4A support - Import from DropBox at moozone.com - Artist/Album/Track views get details at http://www.facebook
iShare for Android iShare for Android is an easy and fast way to share files over the Internet. The app lets you freely transfer any files between your mobile phone and desktop computers.
iShare can also be used as an online file storage service. You can upload files of up to 10MB which will be kept for 7 days.
To share files using iShare:
· Upload any files via 1190
Pombook Pombook synchronizes your Facebook photo albums on your mobile device so you can access them easily. Once downloaded, you can check your photos even if you are offline. Photos are stored on the SD card
PopVideo Free PopVideo Free is a simple, fast and easy to use video aggregator - just type in anything you want to search for, and it will display videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and Youku (one of China's largest video sites) ranked by popularity.
Find and watch any of your favourite pop stars or drama serials today with just one click
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on AndroBlip:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS