Sonos Widget is an Android widget for your Sonos system.
· Display current artist and track
· Play, Pause, Next , Previous
How to use:
To be able to control your Sonos device, you have to enter the URL (IP Address) for it.
This can be found under Settings - About My Sonos System in your Sonos Controller (Android, Iphone/Ipad, PC).
The IP address should be entered as example: 192.168.2.15
The widget does not constantly check the Sonos device for latest information (to avoid polling the device and save phone battery (1)), because of this some action made from another controller might not instantly appear in the widget. To refresh the widget either re-connect(2) the widget with the device or press play/pause to updated it.
(1) Future release will include option to continuously check latest information.
(2) You can reconnect the widget with the device by pressing on the artist/track label. This will open up the settings from where you can re-confirm the IP Address or change it to a new device if that is the case.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed FC.
What's New in 2.0.3:
· High Performance! Enable High-performance from the settings if you are experiencing connection issues.
· Added prefix "Radio" to track label when listening to radio.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Fixed issue for user running MIUI where 4x1 widgets was incorrectly shown as a 4x2 widget.
· You can now launch the official Sonos application by tapping the album art on the album widget.
· Fixed battery drain issue that occurred when connected to a network with no connected ZonePlayers.
What's New in 2.0:
· Two new widgets, one featuring album art and a 4x4 re-sizable Controller widget for Android 3.0+.
· Widget now uses event based updates directly from your ZonePlayers.
· You can now show player name.
· All graphics have been replaced by new more polished once.
· New way of adding/managing your players.
· All the code has been re-done resulting in better performance and stability.
· Due to the amount of changes made, you need to re-add your widgets and players.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Fix for new HTC One X.
What's New in 1.3.5:
· Improved connection.
What's New in 1.3.5:
· New graphic for active device.
· Added widget preview for Android 3.0+
· Added graphics for xhdpi screens (Galaxy Nexus).
· New icon.
What's New in 1.3.3:
· Added check to make sure IP-address is entered correctly.
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Changes the default device name/address.
· Added menu icon.
· Some minor code changes.
· Pro version has been updated to support multiple active widgets (eg one widget per zone).
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Fix for some connectivity issues.
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Minor fix for Droid users.
What's New in 1.2:
· Volume settings! To change the volume, tap the artist/track label to switch button layout to volume control, consequently to revert back to playback settings tap the artist/track label again. To access preferences, tap the cogwheel shaped button available besides the volume control.
· Removed android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
What's New in 1.1:
· Performance/Memory-usage improved.
· Widget now refreshes automatically, this only happens when the screen is turned on and connected to the device to help preserve battery.
· Crashes due to FC has been resolved.
What's New in 1.0.4:
· Fix for FC that might occur if update are requested from Sonos but device have gone to sleep when response returns.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Freddroid»:
Dumbbell Dumbbell is designed to help you remember what you did, or what you where going to do at the gym
Calling Country Thanks to Calling Country you will be instantly notified about the origin of the caller when getting an international call
Music Player Grand Music Player Grand is ultimately best android application for your device
MusicGrid Make music with this simple, easy to use, and addictive little app. Technically a step sequencers, MusicGrid was inspired by the funky Tenori-on and the great online ToneMatrix. More features are coming soon! Best played on phone with a large screen
PlayerPro Dark Skin Dark skins for PlayerPro music player. This is a skin for Music PlayerPro app. Music PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android 2.x devices. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Once installed, the skin is not visible in your phone app list
Astro Player Advanced audio and video player for Android smartphone and tablets, featuring audiobooks and podcasts support, equalizer, album art downloader, adjustable playback speed
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Sonos Widget:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS