BlueInput for Android is a HID Bluetooth driver. HID stands for Human Input Device, meaning you can use Blueinput for Android to connect a Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse to your Android device and take advantage of increased speed and productivity: type emails faster, browse the internet easier, all in one, a unique new experience, that transforms your Mobile Device into the perfect Mobile Office solution.
· It doesn't need root to work!
· Universal HID 1.0 support: BlueInput works with any standard Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse
· Shortcut keys, to emulate the hardware keys, see the manual for more info
· Power saving features: BlueInput uses as little battery power as possible
· Small footprint: BlueInput uses tiny amounts of memory and cpu power, less then 0.5MB Storage!
· Fast Text Input: use your Bluetooth Keyboard to write emails, messages or various notes. It's fast - BlueInput makes it possible!
· Connect a Mouse and take control of the DPAD!
· Use the Bluetooth keyboard and hide the IME to use all the screen for your text input!
· User friendly: this driver is a sophisticated piece of software, but it has a friendly user interface
· Easy configuration: a few taps is all the user needs to do, to have BlueInput working
Finnish Language Pack Finnish Language Pack - AnySoftKeyboard keyboards pack:
Finnish layout and dictionary.
Fixes: landscape mode height.
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu
Keyboard Ladies Theme Good news for all the fashionistas out there, our very talented designers released our latest theme: KEYBOARD LADIES THEME!DOWNLOAD Keyboard Ladies Theme NOW and add some style to your smartphone display!
Girly Neon Keyboard Good news ladies! Our very talented designers thought about you and created a new theme: GIRLY NEON KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Girly Neon Keyboard NOW and give your smartphone display a more feminine appearance!
Keypad Skin Color Pink If you are a pink loving person, we have just the theme for you: KEYPAD SKIN COLORS PINK! DOWNLOAD Keypad Skin Color Pink NOW and enjoy the lovely pink shades that will make your elegant display pop-out and amaze everyone!
Cute Yellow Keyboard We are extremely happy to share with you our latest theme release: CUTE YELLOW KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Cute Yellow Keyboard NOW and start enjoying the combination of optimistic yellow and candy purple that will be taking over your phone display!
Keyboard With Smiley Faces Our very innovative creative team came up with something brand new for all you happy people out there: KEYBOARD WITH SMILEY FACES! DOWNLOAD Keyboard With Smiley Faces NOW and you will have to look no further than your own keyboard for a friendly smiley face!
Bubble Wrap Keyboard We have something brand new and special for those of you who love updating your smartphone display: BUBBLE WRAP KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Bubble Wrap Keyboard NOW and get crazy with the bubble wrap graphics, created by our designers to make you not want to stop chatting with your friends!
Keyboard from Android 2.3 Keyboard from Android 2.3 - #How to use this keyboard:
1. Enable it in the "Settings / Language & keyboard / Gingerbread Keyboard"
2. Find a text input (mail app or message app), long press the text view.
3. When the popup comes up, select "Input method" and choose gingerbread keyboard.
#For those who worried about collecting data warning
Blue Jeans Keyboard Our talented designer team came up with another amazing theme we are proud to present: BLUE JEANS KEYBOARD!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on BlueInput (Android):
wow! great app
Date: 25 Mar 15
It doesn't work with Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. I'm trying to pair it with a Ipega 9017 bluetooth controller which is identified as a keyboard. Blueinput identify the device but "HID non compatible" message still appears on the screen!
Date: 18 Jun 13
Did not work for me on GTI-5500 with Stock ROM. Could identify and connect to the BT keyboard. But did not take input from the key board at all. As a result, the default keyboard also did not appear and I had to disconnect and unpair the device, change the default to Samsung keyboard to continue to work.
Not sure why, but this is the case.
Date: 7 Jun 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS