JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»:
JSONovich - Firefox Addon JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type
Popcompanion Mobile Turn you mobile device into a fax machine wherever and whenever you go... Popcompanion mobile is an application developed by http://www.popfax.com that turns your mobile phone into a miniature fax machine
apdfViewer for nook APDFViewer is a PDF viewer that allows you to zoom & read documents in landscape mode. This application does not open directly from home menu, instead whenever a pdf is open (either from b&n library or nookLibrary) you will be prompted which app you want to use to open the pdf: PDFViewer (this application) or Reader (the original b&n pdf reader)
Simply Draw A nice and simple drawing program built for demonstrating multi-touch hardware. A full HSL color picker is under development. Note: Pictures are saved to camera directory. (ex. /sdcard/DCIM/Camera/)
Jota Text Editor Jota Text Editor is a text editor designed for long text files.
It's pronounced "i-o-ta".
- Support until 1 million characters.
- Auto-Detect multiple character codes
Signature Share Signature Share - Capture and share electronic signatures.
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for its installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions
Shead Spreet Lite Shead Spreet is a basic spreadsheet program for Android-powered phones
Ms Office Tutorial Ms Office suite is an essential collection of desktop applications that includes Word for documents, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, Access for databases and much more. Choose your version of Microsoft Office to begin learning
BeamReader PDF Viewer BeamReader PDF Viewer - View PDF files and e-mail attachments in their desktop quality.
* Fast full fidelity rendering
* Intuitive granular zoom/navigation
* Text wrap view
* Encrypted/password protected PDFs
* Text search
* Embedded links
This is a 10-day free trial
AnDoc Djvu and pdf viewer/reader. Supported formats: PDF, DjVu
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS