JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»:
JSONovich - Firefox Addon JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type
Ms Office Tutorial Ms Office suite is an essential collection of desktop applications that includes Word for documents, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, Access for databases and much more. Choose your version of Microsoft Office to begin learning
DroidReader DroidReader is a PDF reader application for Android phones.It uses native libraries (libjpeg, freetype, MuPDF) for the rendering of the Pages.In order to select PDF files, you need a file manager! DroidReader listens for VIEW intents for PDF files (MIME type application/pdf), which should work for almost all file managers
APV PDF Viewer APV PDF Viewer - Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library.
What's New in This Release:
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 0.3
HP ePrint service Print to public print locations when you are on-the-go! This app lets you print to public print locations*
Scribtor Lite Scribtor Lite - Simple yet powerful notepad, text editor application.
· In built file browser
· Edit files
· Import contents of files from memory into the notepad
· Add short cuts for notes
· Export notes to memory card
· Customize the interface look
· Share data with other apps
· Encrypt and decrypt notes
DjvuDroid DjVu/Deja vu/Dejavu reader/viewer for Android
CamScanner -Android Device PDF Creator Turn device to document scanner CamScanner is the greatest invention in 21th century.— Jose Michael I scan newspapers articles to keep as file and share it on the internet and scan personal docs to my own records
PDFSplitter PDFSplitter is an Android utility for splitting PDF documents
apdfViewer for nook APDFViewer is a PDF viewer that allows you to zoom & read documents in landscape mode. This application does not open directly from home menu, instead whenever a pdf is open (either from b&n library or nookLibrary) you will be prompted which app you want to use to open the pdf: PDFViewer (this application) or Reader (the original b&n pdf reader)
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS