RunKeeper - Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
RunKeeper uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate, and path traveled on a map.
RunKeeper also provides audio cues, customized interval workouts, manual entry for treadmill and other cardio equipment, integrated RunKeeper FitnessClasses and no advertising.
For more information on heart rate monitors that work with RunKeeper see
What's New in This Release:
· Find the FREE training plan that matches YOUR fitness goals.
· Easily follow your training schedule and crush your workouts with audio coaching.
Updated Me Tab:
· View your workout history and stats, all in one place.
What's New in 4.0:
· New Google Maps: (pro tip) Check out 3D maps by zooming in on a route and drag down with two fingers
· Friend profile pages: Click on a friend's profile picture from the feed to see his or her recent stats, goals, activity history, and personal records
· Added new account permissions for Google+ Login and Signup
What's New in 3.5:
· New look for your historical activities!
· See all activity stats in a single view
· View notes, photos, and friends you've added to workouts
What's New in 3.2.1:
· 6 NEW languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
· View goal progress and new personal bests immediately after your activity
New Elite features:
· Share the start of your activity to Facebook & Twitter from the Start screen
· Insights: View and analyze pace and distance progress over time
· Elite-only badge
What's New in 3.1:
· Night mode - Track your workouts at night (or early morning) with a brand new color scheme
· Target pace workouts - Set a workout target pace and we'll keep you on track with audio cues
· More flexible sharing - Use built-in Android sharing to tell the world about your awesomeness
· Workout audio cues - Find out how you're tracking compared to your planned intervals
· Access to Google Play music - Get your tunes cranking using the Google Play music app
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Squashed bugs from the latest release
What's New in 3.0:
· Visual redesign - Complete visual redesign from the ground up
· In-activity splits - Shows your pace per mile/km or workout interval throughout the activity
· 'Me' tab - Central place in the app to view your goal progress, personal records, and activity tally over time
· Audio cue improvements - More robust audio cues
· Workout reminders - The ability to schedule your next workout when you finish the last one
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «FitnessKeeper Inc.»:
Personal Coach Personal Coach - It doesn't matter whether you are on a bike, foot or skis.
Personal Coach is an exercise planner with GPS logger which monitors, calculates and saves exercise parameters:
· exercise route shown on map
· calories burnt
The results, including route in KML format, can be sent by email
WorkItOut WorkItOut is a mobile application which allows users to track their workouts
Buddy Runner Provides the capabilities of an expensive GPS enabled personal fitness trainer - Records route, distance, time, and pace during workout - Personal dashboard saves history, visualizes results - Auto Facebook/Twitter posting
Office Yoga - Care Your Health Office Yoga : Easy-to-learn Yoga Classes in Your Office Office Yoga is a health application for Android users with nine sets of easy yoga movements, which you can practice for relaxation and refreshment
Daily Yoga for Toning Abs Daily Yoga is a series of Yoga exercises to train different parts of your body. It aims to offer comprehensive training for both men and women to enjoy a physical boost-up through regular Yoga exercises
iMapMyFITNESS+ Fitness App IMapMyFITNESS tracks the route, distance, pace, and more in real-time using GPS. Free new version! iMapMyFITNESS brings you its mobile app for Android-based devices! Now owners of Android 2
Yoga Plugin - Seated Session *This application will not open by itself. You are required to first get the main application My Yoga Routine installed: https://market.android.com/details?id=androidcap.myyoga&feature=search_result This is a plugin for My Yoga Routine
OruxMaps OruxMaps - Map viewer/route logger for your outdoor activities.
OruxMaps works in two modes:
-online with many different types of maps (Google maps, OpenStreetMap, Microsoft Maps,etc.).
-offline with calibrated maps for the application. You can convert your Ozi Explorer maps, or create your own maps, with a desktop tool.
Allows you record tracks using GPS
Noom Weight Loss Noom Weight Loss is a full-featured app for weight loss, combining CardioTrainer, Calorific and Weight Loss Trainer into one easy-to-use package
Yoga Plugin - Standing Session *This application will not open by itself. You might need to first get the main application My Yoga Routine installed: https://market.android.com/details?id=androidcap.myyoga&feature=search_result This is a plugin for My Yoga Routine
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on RunKeeper:
Date: 10 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS