MyAlbum for Facebook - Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
What you CANNOT do:
1. Add captions to uploaded photos.
2. Download your friends albums.
3. Choose specific photos to download inside an album (it's all or nothing).
Instructions for downloading:
1. Open the app and login to your Facebook account. When asked for permissions click [allow]. (you have to allow the permission so the app can access your media).
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. Choose the album you would like to upload the photos to or create a new one.
5. The upload begins. You can use the [hide] button to continue the upload at the background, a notification will pop once the upload completed.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and i'll do my best to help.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.97:
· Large downloads/uploads stability (New permission had to be added - WakeLock). Minor UI fixes
What's New in 2.96:
· Fixed issues with big/long uploads/downloads.
What's New in 2.95:
· Removed Facebook Single sign on due to many issues with low memory devices.
What's New in 2.93:
· Fixed permissions request (removed relationship status)
· Changed upload/download UI. Now you can see the status in the notification bar - Operation always done in background.
· Fixed a lot of bugs
What's New in 2.81:
· Added Facebook single-sign-on, so if you have the official Facebook app installed you don't have to type your password when logging in.
What's New in 2.8:
· PRO version ONLY - Added the ability to tag photos. Free version unchanged in terms of new features.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Idan Yael»:
Hyves The Hyves app is ultimate way to hyve on your Android device! Features: - View your buzz with WhoWhatWhere's & photo's - View inbox, send & receive private messages
Android Tablet Forum AndroidTablets.net gets you instant access to the leading Android Tablet Forum! AndroidTablets.net is the premier Android Tablet Forum and News Site. Our new Android App allows you to browse thousands of discussions with ease over your phone or tablet
Twitter Address Bar Search - Firefox Addon Twitter Address Bar Search - Firefox Addon - This restartless add-on lets you use Twitter to search for #hashtag and @username from the address bar in Firefox on the desktop and on Android!
Instantly connect: Search people and topics on Twitter using @ and # from the address bar.
Stay informed and updated: The pinned Twitter App tab lights up when new Tweets arrive
Live HD Channels Definition: A channel on YouTube is the home page for an account. It shows the account name, the account type, the public videos they've uploaded, and Jump to Current most subscribed channels
MobiLogger 2009 MobiLogger is a mobile blogging tool for the Android platform. Its main design principles are:
- Do one thing (mobile blogging) and do it well
- No matter where your blog is hosted, it'll be editable with MobiLogger
- Simpler is better
Basically, you just install MobiLogger, configure your blog(s) to MobiLogger and start writing
iPoster iPoster - Do you use Facebook?
If yes, you can use iPoster to make your post more interesting by only few steps instead of using only plain text to your posts.
iPoster doesn't need any headache customization.
How to use iPoster?
0. Facebook Login (first time only)
1. Select your wall or your friend's wall.
2. Select a photo do you like most.
3. Enter your message.
Blogaway Blogaway - A simple blogger client for your Android phone.Blogging on the go. Works with blogger only.
* Support for multiple screens
* FC fixed
Follow us on Twitter - @blogaway
Supports pictures with posts, tags, geo-tags, links, video, multiple accounts, read blogs and comments. Send links to twitter and through mail