MyAlbum for Facebook - Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
What you CANNOT do:
1. Add captions to uploaded photos.
2. Download your friends albums.
3. Choose specific photos to download inside an album (it's all or nothing).
Instructions for downloading:
1. Open the app and login to your Facebook account. When asked for permissions click [allow]. (you have to allow the permission so the app can access your media).
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. Choose the album you would like to upload the photos to or create a new one.
5. The upload begins. You can use the [hide] button to continue the upload at the background, a notification will pop once the upload completed.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and i'll do my best to help.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.97:
· Large downloads/uploads stability (New permission had to be added - WakeLock). Minor UI fixes
What's New in 2.96:
· Fixed issues with big/long uploads/downloads.
What's New in 2.95:
· Removed Facebook Single sign on due to many issues with low memory devices.
What's New in 2.93:
· Fixed permissions request (removed relationship status)
· Changed upload/download UI. Now you can see the status in the notification bar - Operation always done in background.
· Fixed a lot of bugs
What's New in 2.81:
· Added Facebook single-sign-on, so if you have the official Facebook app installed you don't have to type your password when logging in.
What's New in 2.8:
· PRO version ONLY - Added the ability to tag photos. Free version unchanged in terms of new features.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Idan Yael»:
PhotoSpot Lite PhotoSpot gets you rich information about all the pictures you take
PicGo PicGo helps you search any images on the web, including Google/Yahoo/Flickr, and save them
FACEinHOLE FACEinHOLE - Turn yourself into a movie star, a supermodel, a rock band member, ...
- Access over 200.000 scenarios
- Multiple person scenarios
- My FACEinHOLE area
Any question please contact us at info@faceinhole
flickr Flickr is a way to get your photos and videos to the people who matter to you
Premier Frame Widget Premier frame widget photo picture ========Before upgrade======== ※1. Delete frame widgets where on your homescreen. ※2. If you got error too, delete app then reinstall
Picture Messenger Picture Messenger is an application which empowers you to be able to take pictures using your Android device. The application easily lets you send pictures to any email address you want. All you need to do is configure mail settings to begin.
Picture Messenger features:
- Convert captures into jpeg format.
- Send capture files on E-mail
Photo Messenger "Photo Messenger" is an application which empowers you to be able to take pictures using your Android device. The application easily lets you send pictures to any email address you want. All you need to do is configure mail settings to begin
PhotoDroidApp PhotoDroid is a photographers help tool.
The purpose is to help the photographer to take the perfect picture through values like the hyperfocal, the telescope limiting magnitude or the next moon rise (among others)
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on MyAlbum for Facebook:
I think this is going to be the best for me
Date: 29 May 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS