JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Logoid Logoid How many times have you been sitting on a train, an airplane, or been on a long car trip, and just been itching to get coding? With Logoid, you can quench your thirst for programming, expel your boredom and produce fantastic works of art, all on your mobile device!
Logoid is a Logo interpreter for Android
JADE Android JADE Android is a software package that allows developing agent-oriented applications based on JADE for the ANDROID platform.
The programming language of ANDROID applications is JAVA and the completely new Dalvik VM, allows accessing all core functionality of the mobile device
Aptoide Uploader Aptoide Uploader is an Android application that allows one to upload his Android applications to his own Bazzar repository (bazaarandroid.com), taking advantage of Bazaar's new webservices API
Unix & Linux News Unix & Linux News - Simple and comfortable RSS reader of aggregated and manually selected RSS feeds from various sources - read about unix, linux, open source, ubuntu, debian, suse, opensuse, canonical, novell, gentoo, kernel.org, distrowatch, freebsd
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS