Categories: Internet & Communications, Programming & Development
Upload Date: 22 May 12
Developer: Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 45 Kb
Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 24)
JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Website based software We develop Website based software as per client’s requirements. With these software clients offices / factories at different locations can do the data entry and view reports at the same time
AppInventor Toggle A simple utility application that allows one click enabling of the two features needed to work with Google's latest AppInventor
ColorCalculator Calculate as many solid plain stepwise fading hexadecimal color tone values as you like in between two entered colors