JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
AppInventor Toggle AppInventor Toggle - This is a simple utility application that allows one click enabling of the two features needed to work with Google's latest AppInventor. With one button, the application disables orientation sensing and enables "stay awake" on USB/AC power with Toast notifications
Simply GData Simply GData is a light, simple, extensible library for accessing and modifying data available through Google Data APIs
Simply Facebook Simply Facebook is a light, simple, extensible Java library for accessing and modifying data available through the Facebook API. This is a useful tool on the Android platform, as the SDK does not ship with any means for accessing the Facebook API.
This library uses the Desktop mode approach for authentication
Linux Commands An Android application with approximately 570 Linux commands
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS