Scriptify - Firefox Addon - Scriptify allows you to easily create and manage restartless add-ons made from Scriptish and Greasemonkey userscripts. Once you have created an add-on, Scriptify makes it easy for you to manage it, and can automatically update it to maintain compatibility with Firefox rolling releases.
Add-ons created by Scriptify are small and efficient, and unlike Greasemonkey add-ons, are loaded from the compile cache in recent Firefox releases.
In addition to the standard Greasemonkey API, Scriptified scripts have the following added API functions:
· GM_loadScript to load additional scripts.
· GM_makeDOM to create DOM trees from E4X XML literals.
· GM_finish to prematurely stop the script from loading, as the return statement is not allowed at the top level.
· GM_reportError to log errors and stack traces to the Error Console.
· GM_debug to log messages to the Error Console only when debugging preferences are set.
· GM_setClipboard, per Scriptish, to write text to the clipboard.
· GM_ready to execute code when the page is ready, for scripts which are injected early in the load sequence.
· GM_xmlhttpRequest responses have additional responseXML and responseJSON properties.
· Additionally, add-ons can create their own chrome-privileged API functions through API scripts when necessary.
What's New in This Release:
· Go to gross contortions to ensure that the Windows add-on manager does not balk at us.
What's New in 0.2.1:
· Some compatibility fixes.
· Preserve em:localized blocks on install.rdf writeout.
· Minor startup performance improvement for generated add-ons.
Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon - While it used to be possible to disable add-on compatibility checking entirely, by setting the extensions.checkCompatibility preference to false, it is now necessary to set a different preference for each new application version. This add-on re-enables the functionality of extensions
setenv - Firefox Addon setenv - Firefox Addon - This add-on automatically sets environment variables on platforms like Android where doing so system-wide is difficult. Preferences starting with "extensions.setenv." are automatically transformed to environment variables. So, creating the preference extensions.setenv.PATH automatically updates the PATH to its value
Web Server Web Server- Simple Web Server. Photo Calendar function is provided in the first version. Consideration of security - Only 1 access is connectable from outside - Basic authentication - A port number is set up at random The local network of WiFi connection is recommended
Aptoide Uploader Aptoide Uploader is an Android application that allows one to upload his Android applications to his own Bazzar repository (bazaarandroid.com), taking advantage of Bazaar's new webservices API
kWS - Android Web Server kWS is a lightweight and fast web server especially designed for Android devices. It can be used to host websites and to serve files over HTTP. kWS implements HTTP-1.0 with basic & digest authentication schemes and supports dynamic DNS updates.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues arising from internal Apache Harmony bugs
Hecl Hecl The Hecl Programming Language is a high-level, open source scripting language implemented in Java. It is intended to be small, extensible, extremely flexible, and easy to learn and use. Infact, it's small enough that it runs on J2ME-enabled cell phones!
Why Hecl? Hecl is intended as a complement to the Java programming language, not a replacement
Linux Commands An Android application with approximately 570 Linux commands
Tech News Tech News - Simple reader for leading sources of tech, IT, gadgets, web related news such as Engadget, Gizmodo, Slashdot and more all aggregated in one easy list.
Articles are cached for off-line reading once refreshed
App Stats Lite App Stats Lite is an Android developer tool which allows you to check application stats and comments from one place. App Stats keeps you informed by notifying you when new information is available such as a new rating or additional comments.
What's New in 1.1
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on Scriptify - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS