Hacker Wars Free - Just when you thought Mahjong solitaire had been covered, along comes a new, fast paced Mahjong solitaire game where matching tiles are used as methods of attack in a virtual war.
In Hacker Wars, rogue hackers on the payroll of malevolent corporations are taking over the Internet. Our privacy and basic liberties are being swept aside at an alarming rate. The only way to stop them is to beat them at their own game! Hackers like you have to stand on the side of freedom and fight for those who can not fight for themselves. In this war of the electron and the switch, there is no substitute for victory.
The game runs and looks great on both mobile phones and tablets.
Hacker Wars Free features:
· Unique twist on the classic Mahjong solitaire game.
· Very simple to learn.
· Training mode where you are free to take your time, experiment, and learn.
· Depths of strategy to explore.
· Intense arcade style action.
· Unique retro-inspired visuals.
· Reset and Shuffle feature.
· Universal game for Phones and Tablets
· Five new attack programs to unlock.
· Varying levels of difficulty for every skill level from casual to expert.
· Plus an impossible to beat difficulty level that even the developer can't win.
· 12 OpenFeint Achievements worth more than 500 points total.
· Top score and best time leader boards on OpenFeint.
· Free version is fully unlocked. Paid version only removes the ads.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Random Features»:
Mental Flex Rapidly switch mental sets by identifying a shape by the color of the word or by the meaning of a word
Tic-tac-toe The player (X) plays against the Android App (O). The two players place their mark alternately on a 3 x 3 squares wide playing field. Who sets the first three of his characters in a row, column or main diagonal is the winner
Dominoes Deluxe Dominoes Deluxe - is a quite good simulator of dominoes which is intended not only for skilled players, but also for those who simply wants to relax and to spend time pleasantly with a fascinating game
mem Match the sequence of flashing colors and sounds! What's the longest sequence that you can get? Try the "mini mem" widget! All the fun of the full-sized game, now available on your home screen! Menu > Add > Widgets > mini mem
Block Shuffle Lite Block Shuffle is a game which involves you moving the free blocks in and out of the stack of blocks to create lines of matching blocks
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Hacker Wars Free:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS