Box - Box for Android lets you easily view, access and share files:*Browse files on Box*View documents, media & other files (5GB Free)*Share links to files*Create and upload files from your device*Search through filesBox's web-based service also lets you share, manage and collaborate on content online. Visit www.box.net.Recent changes:* Upload photos, videos and audio files stored in other applications on your Android device* Create photos, videos and audio files directly from the Box application* Bug fixes and improved stability* Fixes minor issues with storing login credentials
What's New in This Release:
· Introducing Box Notes on Android! Including the ability to bold, italic, underline, bullet, number list, indent, outdent, and cut/copy/paste.
· New Recently Opened files list
· New options for shared links: set expiration dates and prevent downloading
· New client settings that admins can control: copy/paste, opening into other apps, and automatic content uploading
· Ability to pull to refresh a folder list
· Ability to delete comments on files
· Box for EMM available upon request
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
· Several bug fixes
What's New in 2.2.7:
· Bug fixes including those for uploads on Android 4.3 and Nexus 7 layouts
What's New in 2.2.0:
· New left-swipe navigation drawer
· Revamped updates feed with document preview and new filtering options
· New resizable home screen widget with scrolling
· Ability to sort a folder by name, date, or size
· Grid (icon) view for files
· Ability to switch between multiple Box accounts from inside the app
· Real-time updates to offline files while inside the app
· Localized file and folder sizes
· Finnish language support
What's New in 2.1.9:
· Core improvements (using V2 of the Box API)
· Many bug fixes, including file uploads with foreign characters
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Added option to customize permissions of newly created shared links
· Added preview capability for audio and video files
· Polish translation update
· New Hebrew translation
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Minor bug fix for editing files that have been saved for offline.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Minor bug fix for uploads after upgrading
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Minor bug fix for shared link handling
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Previews of documents are now rendered right in the app so you can see your files without opening them!
· Ability to download and save whole folders for offline use (store in encrypted cache)
· Brand new transfer manager
· App handles shared link URLs
· File and folder descriptions are now viewable and editable
What's New in 1.8.5:
· Added ability to move/copy files and folders!
· Multiple select files and folders with a long press
· Bug fixes and security improvements
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Fixes an issue with JellyBean.
What's New in 1.8.1:
· Minor bug fixes and UI tweaks
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Upload pictures from Picasa folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Box.net Inc»:
4shared 4shared is online sharing file and store - multiple transfer and fast download4shared
Android Mobile Helper Powerful functions, easy operation and high compatibility, these are all important factors for the reason why Free Mobile Helper becomes a customer-oriented product
Autorun Manager Autorun Manager - Do you want control over startup apps? Autorun Manager gives it!
Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer) is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the autostarting apps you don't need. Unfortunately this app is misunderstood many times so please read help carefully and/or mail the developer if you have questions
5 Explore File explorer for large screen Android devices
Files Droid Files Droid is a file explorer for Android.
· Manage your folders & files simply.
· Add folder, open, rename, move and delete file instantly.
· Single click on item file list to view action.
· Long click on item file list to switch action.
· Support action default with your Android system
AndroXplorer Lite AndroXplorer - A new way to explore your Android mobile device. AndroXplorer is an intuitive, user friendly, features rich and sophisticated file manager.
Please kindly be informed that this version is the lite version of AndroXplorer, version 2. It is a free application without ads. This version DOES NOT support compression or encryption
File System Explorer File System Explorer by John Lombardo is a minimalistic system file browser written as a showcase for a simple Android application.
The program lists system files and directories. Users can navigate through the directory structure by clicking on directories. Actually no files can be launched from the browser - users get warned when a file is clicked
nookFileManager NookFileManager is an application for the nook that allows browsing of the filesystem
Start Manager Start Manager - Startup Manager is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use system startup entry monitor and management tool specially designed for Android smartphone. It shows you precisely what applications and processes are configured to run during system startup or login
File Manager Master File Manager Master allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Box:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS