MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
|Multi Mount SD-Card Lite|
Multi Mount SD-Card Lite - With Multi Mount SD-card you can access your SD-card from your phone and PC simultaneously.
If you have installed applications on SD-Card, when you connect your phone on PC your applications are not accessible, with Multi Mount SD-card your applications are still ACCESSIBLE.
You can play music and have access to memory from PC at same time
|Amarok Remote (Android)|
Control the Amarok music player for Linux from your Android-powered phone
Spy1Dollar Free Mobile Spy is the most powerful cell phone spy and tracking software that lets you monitor ALL the activities of any iPhone or Android phone
Transform your smartphone into a remote-control device
|VMware View - Tech Preview|
VMware View for Android - Tech Preview VMware View Client for Android makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your Android with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN)
domus.Link is an Android frontend for the domus.Link web service and interface to the Heyu X10 controller under Linux. Design focuses on separating configuration from actual controls thus giving the user a simple and user friendly GUI. The primary concern being that anyone with little or no knowledge of home automation systems can easily manage/administer the system
|UPnP - Remote Lite|
UPnP - Remote Lite - Control your UPnP/DLNA devices with this remote!
· Control a UPnP Media Renderer
· Access UPnP Media Servers
· Create & save playlists
· Standard control (Play, Pause, Stop, Next, ..
Tablet Remote - Control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
Tablet Remote let you control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words
|TuxAndDroid Test Release|
Android application to control Tuxdroid
|Remote Desktop Client (Trial)|
Remote Desktop Client (Trial) - No lugging your laptop around anymore. Connect remotely from Android device.
*** Fully Functional 7-day Trial Edition ***
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform