BlueGPS4Droid is an application for using an external Bluetooth GPS on Android devices.
The application starts a service, then connects to a Bluetooth device (NMEA GPS) and creates a mock GPS provider which can be used to replace the internal GPS.
It's also possible to log the external GPS NMEA data in a file on the device.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix: correction in SiRF options summary description (English, French, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish)
· Bug fix: correction in NMEA checksum calculation
· Bugfix: NMEA sentences without checksum weren't correctly parsed
· Update copyright info in source and about app message
What's New in 1.2.5:
· Add Russian translation (thanks to skleroz)
What's New in 1.2.2:
· BlueGps4Droid version 1.2.2 for Cupcake and Donuts - Do not use with Eclair, Froyo or Gingerbread !!!
· Bluetooth support is provided using the backport-android-bluetooth package
· Add an option to force auto-activation of the chosen location provider (useful when the device defines a GPS provider but doesn't provide the preferences used to enable/disable it).
· Update copyright infos.
· Decrease the alleged power consumption of the bluetooth GPS (so now bluetooth GPS should consume less power than internal GPS).
· Change default retries number before auto-closing BlueGPS4Droid.
· Bug fix (Ticket #5: BlueGPS loops forever when SIRF is enabled but connection cannot be established).
· Bug fixed (Ticket #6: Cannot add mock provider if it exists already).
· Closing of bluetooth connection improvements.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Add Spanish translation.
· Change launcher and notification icons
What's New in 1.2.0:
· Add SiRF configuration management (NMEA sentences - SBAS - Static Navigation)
· Add verifications: if bluetooth or mock locations are not enabled, the service is not started.
· Add alert messages to explain why the service cannot be started if bluetooth or mock locations are not enabled
· If device doesn't have an internal GPS, the bluetooth GPS provider is enabled automatically
· Add an about window that gives the version of application, licensing information and where the sources may be downloaded
MySpeed MySpeed will record your speed and location to a log file and show it on a map.
It can use a database of speed camera locations to alert you when you're near a speed camera.
There is no speed camera database included. You'll need to download the data from a site such as scdb.info, flitspaal.nl, pocketgpsworld.com, maparadar.com, etc
amAze (LG) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
My Family Geofence 1. With My Family Geofence, you can create a specific "safe zone" or "unauthorized zone" on a map and get an E-mail Alert if the phone leaves the area.
2. Receive an instant alert in case of breach of specific zone
Turbo GPS 2 (Android) Turbo GPS 2 (Android) - The known all-in-one GPS for Android devices, now in version 2
WAY - Where are you? Share you location and find your friends easily.Wanna find your friends?Wanna share your location with friends?Congratulations: YOU FOUND THE APPLICATION WHICH ALLOWS YOU THAT AND EVEN MORE
POSIT POSIT (Portable Open Search and Identification Tool) is a Humanitarian Free and Open Source Software project to use the Google Android phone as a platform for mobile disaster management applications
Location Logger Why do you need Location Logger application?
- Track, monitor and manage an individual or group of people for operational and safety security reasons
Tricorder Tricorder - A simple tricorder simulator for Android powered phones, using real sensors to detect magnetic fields, gravity, etc. See the passing gravity wave from a distant collapsar on your phone screen (actual device sensitivity may be insufficient to detect gravity waves). Detect buried powerful magnets! Be a mega-geek! Etc
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on BlueGPS4Droid:
yes i have. but google maps can't find my locatio
Date: 28 Mar 13
Hi, Has anyone managed to install this app?
Date: 18 Mar 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS