Squash - Squash is a game where you have to touch the ball to accumulate points and can not let it hit the bottom line.
How to Play:
- Click in the ball to start the game.
- When you touch the ball to bat it will increase your score
- When the ball touches the back line the game is over
Double Balance - Test your skill and patience in Double Balance, a new casual fun game by Borza Industries.
Tilt your mobile phone left and right to move the in-game platforms and prevent blue and red balls from falling out of the screen. The game is easy to learn and tough to master
Maps In My Pocket - The main goal of this application is to allow its users to view maps, locate themselves, follow KML or GPX formatted tracks and getting directions from place to place.
What's New in This Release:
· New Icon
What's New in 1.4.3:
· Long press and long pinch concurrency on info bubble solved
Bugzilla Tweaks - This Firefox extension modifies the pages loaded from bugzilla.mozilla.org and adds features including:
• Interleaving the bug's change history with the comments on the same page
• Showing the last time that a bug or attachment flag was changed
• Proving user name autocompletion support
• And many more..
Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S - This update allows you to video or voice chat with your friends, family and colleagues right from your Android phone, whether they are on their compatible Android tablet or phone, or using Gmail with Google Talk on their computer. You can make calls over a 3G or 4G data network (if your carrier supports it) or over Wi-Fi
Typing Class is a one touch solution to practice and improve your typing skills while you play on your Android.
This is the right app to get your typing speed and accuracy on smart phones. Typing Class helps to learn fast typing with fun and makes you more productive