MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 2.3
Other Android Freeware of Developer «FJ Software Development»:
AndroidScreencast AndroidScreencast - Desktop application to control an Android device remotely using mouse and keyboard. Should work on Windows/Linux/MacOS with any Android device.
1. Install the android sdk (download here)
2. Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it's detected with "adb devices"
XBMC remote control Remotely control your XBMC setup from your android device. A remote control for the best media center : XBMC. Using your wifi connexion, you can control XBMC and browse your library. 2.0.1 : bug fixes (Display button is back on remote)
MPC - Remote Lite With MPC - Remote Lite you are able to control your Media Player Classic Homecinema (MPCHC) with your Android device.
Before you are able to control the player you have to activate the webinterface of MPCHC! Follow the steps to activate it:
1. Go to “View >> Options…” and select “Player >> Web Interface“
android-vnc-viewer android-vnc-viewer - See and control your computer's desktop from your phone, from anywhere.
androidVNC is the Open Source (GPL) remote desktop program for Android devices. Connects to most VNC servers: incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc, and Apple Remote Desktop on OS/X.
PocketCloud Remote RDP / VNC PocketCloud Remote RDP / VNC - ** Award winning remote desktop with over One Million Downloads**
Access your computer and virtual desktops from your mobile device.
PocketCloud enables remote access to Windows or Mac desktops over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your Android smartphone or tablet to access any file and run any application on your computers
WiFi Mouse Transform your smartphone into a remote-control device
MobiPast Parental control and remote monitoring software that can track the GPS location, contacts, visited websites, phone calls, SMS messages and WhatsApp, Hangouts, Yahoo, Viber and Facebook conversations
Cellbots Cellbots - Connect your Android phone to a robot over Bluetooth and drive it like an RC car or mount the phone to the robot as the brain. Supported robots are iRobot Create(R), LEGO(R) MINDSTORMS(S), VEX Pro(R), and Arduino based bots as seen on Cellbots
IP Cam Viewer Basic IP Cam Viewer Basic - View and Control IP camera, DVR, NVR, webcam. SSL, H.264, Audio, Widget, cctv.
Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category by Handster.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and honeycomb tablet
Vasdaq.TV Remocon Vasdaq.TV Remocon is a special remote controller for Vasdaq.TV (this application is not for general TV). Using Bluetooth communication, very simple operation, easy for everyone to use. Once you start up the application, your Android device will turn into a remote controller. More information is available here
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on MyPhoneExplorer:
Nokia rm980 security code 059w119
Date: 18 May 15
I Have a smart phone but i can't access internet.i can't use manually ip in my anroid htc x515e pls solve my problem
Date: 11 Feb 13
I have a vodafone 858 smart (Huawei U8160) but it is not connected with PC so i need PC suitof vodafone 858.
Date: 11 Jan 13
Date: 20 Sep 12
I installed MyPhoneExplorer and connected my Sony Ericsson Xperia to it the first time, but I can't do it anymore! I have enabled/disabled USB debugging, but it won't identify my phone! What should I do?
Date: 28 Jul 12
Tried installing MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.2 for Sony Ericsson WT19i(Live with Walkman). It does not Recognize the USB port phone being connected to. Any solution /Help will be Highly Appreciated.
Date: 1 Jun 12
Cannot connect to my Samsung tablet P7511 wifi.. Anyone who knows where to find (adb) drivers?
Date: 29 Apr 12
Hi, I am using myphoneexplorer for my dual sim android spice Mi 350n phone. I am facing a problem to make calls from my laptop. A call is by default made from 1st sim and I have to make it from 2nd sim default. Please help.
Date: 15 Feb 12
Date: 31 Jan 12
HTC Desire HD:
Date: 12 Jan 12
isaac d. binet:
Date: 4 Jan 12
Software required for internet
Date: 23 Oct 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS