MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
|TheTruthSpy - Cell Phone Spy Software|
TheTruthSpy is a cellphone tracking software that you can install undetected on any mobile phone allowing you to track its usage. This is a great tool to use on your young children who are first time users of any cellphone device.
TheTruthSpy works simply
RC-CAB is a mobile Android client which directly connects to one of the command stations listed below. RC-CAB therefore can be used as a mobile wireless throttle without computer connection and Rocrail and is well suited for testing purposes.
Supported Command Stations:
· MERG CBUS using the CAN-GC1e interface.
· LocoNet using the GCA101 interface
|Remote Web Desktop(Gray Theme)|
Easily manage & control Android device in web browser, Anytime, Anywhere The best web desktop for Android devices. It provides the easiest way to remotely manage & control your phone through desktop web browser without the USB data cable
No cables, no email accounts, send web links, texts, images and other files between computer and phone & tablet easily with SeGo
SSHmote - A simple interface to control any multimedia player using your SSH connection.
With an intuitive and minimalistic graphical interface, SSHmote simplifies the browsing of your multimedia files and the control of you favorite media players.
SSHmote ships with many preloaded profiles: VLC, MPlayer, Kaffeine and Amarok
|DeskRoll Remote Desktop|
Have your computers at your finger tips: remote access is just a few taps away. Remotely access your business apps and important files, do troubleshooting and maintenance, help your friends and family
A tool to control computers with Android devices
Use this software to make mobile phones with Bluetooth wirelessly Change Powerpoint Presentation slides, Move Mouse cursor and Control the Media Player
AndroidScreencast - Desktop application to control an Android device remotely using mouse and keyboard. Should work on Windows/Linux/MacOS with any Android device.
1. Install the android sdk (download here)
2. Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it's detected with "adb devices"