MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
A tool to control computers with Android devices
|Remote Web Desktop|
Remote manage & control your phone in browser, desktop SMS, webcam, file sync... The best web desktop for Android phones. It provides the easiest way to remotely manage & control your phone through desktop web browser without the USB data cable
TunesRemote+ - helps you remote control your DACP-compatible desktop or laptop media player from your Android device, such as MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey, Telescope for Songbird, foo_touchremote for Foobar2000
KeroMouse is the most advanced mouse application for Android devices to control your computer by your phone. It offers lots of features and customizations not found in other mouse applications
|Best Universal Remote Control TV|
You can use TV remote control for Android
MythDroid is an open-source MythTV remote control system for Android
|It Works With Tammy|
Manage your It Works account on the go!
|droid VNC server BETA|
droid VNC server BETA - Control your android within your computer over USB or Wifi!
Allows you to remote control your android within your computer!
- Password authentication
- Wifi & USB & 3G (when supported by carrier)
- Mouse & Kb emulation
- Clipboard support
You need a ROOTED device
android-vnc-viewer - See and control your computer's desktop from your phone, from anywhere.
androidVNC is the Open Source (GPL) remote desktop program for Android devices. Connects to most VNC servers: incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc, and Apple Remote Desktop on OS/X.
|TuxAndDroid Test Release|
Android application to control Tuxdroid