3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Richard Gruet»:
Exchange TouchDown (Andro 1.x) TouchDown gets your Exchange Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks on your device NOTE: Fixes issue with sending emails causing garbled subject line If you already have 6.4.0000 and dont have this issue, please ignore this update
Router Keygen Router Keygen generate default WPA/WEP keys for the following router (with no ads!):
1. Thomson based routers (this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private)
2. DLink (only some models)
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS (only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
Network Signal Widget Network Signal Widget - Do you need a more precise way to know whether you are in a good signal environment? Is the default 4 signal bars shown by Android not enough for you to judge whether you can make that important call?
Use this high resolution graphical widget and get a good idea of the signal activity in just a simple 1X1 widget without taking too much space
I-Jetty Console Installer I-Jetty Console Installer - This is an Android application that installs the Console web application into the i-jetty web server for Android. You must already have i-jetty installed before running this application. The Console web app allows you to remotely manage the information and media stored on the Android device via a browser
ES File Explorer ES File Explorer is a local & network file manager. It provides a file explorer for both local phone and one’s remote computer. The user can view the files in his/her phone and in the computer’s shared folder
Proxy Mobile - Firefox Addon Proxy Mobile - Simple Firefox add-on for controlling HTTP, SOCKS and SSL proxy settings. Default configuration is set for use with Orbot (Tor on Android).
What's New in This Release:
· Updated compatibility for 4.0.*
What's New in 0.0.7:
· Adding support for latest Firefox on Android release
What's New in 0.0
SwiFTP SwiFTP is a FTP server that runs on the Android platform. It emphasizes simplicity, ease of use, and small size.
The goal of the project is to enable an Android phone to easily share files with computers or other devices over a wifi network. These computers only need to have an FTP client, which all computers do
Shark for Root Shark for Root - Traffic sniffer working on 3G and WiFi.
You need tcpdump binary in /system/xbin for this program to work.
To open dump use WireShark or similar software, for preview dump on phone use Shark Reader.
Based on tcpdump
Whats My IP Displays your IP address, telephone number and network information. Whats My IP will also identify if you are on a mobile network or connected via wifi
DroidWall DroidWall - Android Firewall is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall. It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on 3G Watchdog:
Date: 26 Aug 15
how to 3G watchdog
Date: 18 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS