Classic Text To Speech Engine - natural sounding voices in 25 languages
Get the most natural sounding voices for messages, navigation directions, translations, and more.
Over 40 voices in 25 languages available.
The voices sound great with Google Navigation on Android 2.2. Other great apps using voice output are TalkToMe Classic, Moon+ Reader, ezPDF, Good Morning, and WakeVoice. Browse
The free Classic Text To Speech Engine installs a full fledged TTS engine to your Android and comes with demo mp3's for 40 voices. Voice packages need to be purchased separately.
After installing Svox Classic TTS, enable as follows:
1) Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
2) Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen, then select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
3) Open Svox Classic TTS app to browse the voice catalog and download a voice for your language.
- Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
- If you receive error code -18 when trying to install a voice, the installation fails because of a locked file. Solutions are to download a file manager app such as OI File Manager and remove “/mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec” or an empty folder named “.android_secure”. Navigate up from sdcard/ to mnt/, then down into secure/ and asec/ and delete smdl2tmp1.asec. Another solution is to remove or unmount your SD card and install the voice to your internal memory. After successfully installing the voice from Android Market (finally!) move the voice from internal memory to the SD card using Android Settings -> Applications and start the app.
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells - A must-have app for the holidays! Playing Jingle Bells is easy requiring only 5 bells.
Learn to play the verse of Jingle Bells by touching the colored bells hung on a Christmas tree in typical winter surrounding.
What's New in This Release:
· Better bells animation.
What's New in 1.7:
· Bugfixes and improvements
Harpion Harpion - Simple app for both, experienced harmonica players and beginners. You can use this application as a cheat-sheet when playing your real harp - it shows how notes are placed on your harmonica. You can also play this virtual harp by tapping on holes layout. Harpion allows you to view/play harmonicas in different keys and tunings
Decibel Meter Decibel Meter - is a simple application for measuring noise level. The utility uses an embedded microphone of your device and makes a graph on the basis of the recieved data. You can specify initial margin of error in order to get maximum accurate result
Trap Music Beats You should try this Trap Music Beats app - it's time to create real trap music!
eSpeak for Android eSpeak for Android - Port of the eSpeak engine that runs on Android.
To enable it:
1. Menu > Settings > Voice input & output > Text-to-speech settings
2. Check "eSpeak TTS".
3. Set your "Default Engine" to "eSpeak TTS"
Voice2Do Voice2Do is a smart and easy voice recorder for to-do list and memos
Play my Voice Speak and get immediate feedback on how your voice sounds
Volume Booster Enhanced Shortcut to maximize phone's volume. No need to navigate in a maze of menus for that. Just use this volume booster and with just a push of a button make the phone ring louder or listen to music/video at maximum volume
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Classic Text To Speech Engine:
Date: 12 Apr 12
David H. Ratliff:
You idiots, the seatcj was for speech to text not text to speech
Date: 26 Feb 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS