Ringdroid is an Android application for recording and editing sounds, and creating ringtones, directly on the mobile phone.
Supported file formats right now include:
* 3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
· Open an existing audio file
· View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels
· Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface
· Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling of the waveform
· Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
· Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
· Record a new audio clip to edit
· Launches automatically in response to the GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if any other application wants to pick an audio file - for example the "Rings Extended" application.
What's New in This Release:
· Ringdroid 2.4 fixes problems with assigning a ringtone to a contact on Eclair and improves accessibility with improved keyboard access and content descriptions. The minimum Android version is now 1.6.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «dcoker»:
Virtual Recorder Virtual Recorder high quality (voice) recorder/player features: -pitch -200% to +200%
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Ringdroid:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS