Daily Construction Site Report - Site Report app replaces the traditional site report form which has to be prepared daily by the site supervisor; whether it is for architectural, civil, structural, mechanical or electrical category of works.
Traditionally, the forms need to be manually completed and sent to the office for compilation and formal reporting. Not really a fun thing to do at the ever chaotic construction sites; under the sun, freezing cold or on a windy day!
This app makes reporting easier by simplifying the form filling-in and submission processes. Now you can just use Site Report app on your smartphone/tablet; anywhere at the site. No more pen and papers. Less headache and table banging. More happy contractors, consultants and clients.
This app will allow you to submit the following info:-
1. Project title / Report No / Category of works
2. Work descriptions
3. Project location with map image
4. Site memo / non-compliance notes received
5. Other remarks
6. Site photos
7. Materials delivered
8. Manpower at site
9. Machinery at site
10. Weather info
The app will then convert the report to PDF file before you can submit. To preview the report, you'll need PDF reader app. With the PDF app, you may have the option to edit/make note, put your signature, share, cloud print and a lot more.
You can then send the report via email or other relevant apps, with the report as attachment, to your superior or manager. The reports are then stored in a database which you can manage or retrieve for future reference.
1. First, create a New Project and enter the project info and/or location image
2. From Project Listing, select any Project and choose Report. It will take you to Report Listing.
3. Then create New Report and enter the info.
4. From Report Listing, you can also choose to manage the project's resources such as Material, Manpower, Machinery and Site Photo.
5. Once you've completed preparing the site report, you can choose to Preview or Send the report. At the Main Menu, select Submit.
6. Setting - In this module, you can specify your Company Info, Currency Chosen and Unit setup. Company Info is only applicable for Premium users.
This version support the following currency:-
EUR, USD, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CNY, MYR, SGD, IDR, THB, INR, RUB, BRL
Suitable and specifically designed for those in the construction field industry such as general contractor, site supervisor, project manager, construction manager, foreman, electricians, mechanical manager, technician, builder, landscaper, concrete supervisor and those in related fields.
A simple application to turn your Android phone into an emergency measuring device
|Frame design 2D|
Frame design 2D mobile application is designed special for engineers and builders
HR+Technical Interview is a simple android application for educational purpose.
Some Antivirus Program may flag this app as Virus So We are requesting you it is not a Virus , Please allow this app to run in your mobile without worry
Find information on electronic terms
Therm Calculate the values of thermal resistance of the Wall. First after installation select English checkbox. The box wall thickness of 0.45 meters, specify if the wall is 45 centimeter thick. If it is different, of course, specify its size. 25 cm as 0.25 etc. Box LAMBDA coefficient of thermal conductivity, coefficient specify the material of which the wall is built
Surveyor - Measure distances with a single click on your Android phone!
All you need to do is point your phone to the object you want to measure, and select the point where it touches ground from the screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Use gyroscope to improve accuracy and smoothness of Augmented Reality result
Paslanmaz Celik Tek ve Cift Cidarli Baca, Havalandirma, Flex Baca, PP Plastik Baca, Flansli-Serbest Ayakta Duran Baca, Kaskad Baca, Motorlu ve Motorsuz Klepe, Hermetik Baca, Camasir Cop Sutu Sistemleri, alanlarinda hizmet vermektedir
Plastic analyzer v1.0 Plastic analyzer helps you know the quality of plastic you are using on a daily basis. Go green
|Electrical Wiring Tips|
Learn from the pros how electrical wiring must be done