UPS Mobile - UPS Mobile lets you manage your shipments. Without logging in, you can get tracking details, find UPS locations, estimate costs and delivery times. After logging in with your my UPS ID, you can send, save, and nickname shipments. If you need an ID, visit ups.com/gettingstarted. V1.1.7: Adds international package shippingRecent changes:An issue was discovered with previous version of the app. To resolve this, please uninstall the app and re-install this new version.
What's New in This Release:
· UPS My Choice members can now receive notifications through the app. Simply turn them on or off by updating your UPS My Choice Preferences.
· Ability to register for a My UPS ID.
· Ability to login using your Facebook ID.
· General bug fixes.
What's New in 3.0.1:
· General bug fixes.
· UPS My Choice members can now upgrade packages coming to their home from UPS SurePost to UPS Ground. Upgrades provide immediate access to alerts and reroute or reschedule options. In many instances, delivery times will also be reduced by one day.
What's New in 3.0.0:
· Provides updates to navigation by including action bars.
· My Choice enhanced features.
· Fixes a problem with My Choice alert preferences.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «UPS»:
SuperCar Videos Find out everything about new and used cars in one place. This new app contains car videos and pictures, reviews and specs. All you need to know about new and used cars!
OGS-KGS Ücretleri Butun arac siniflarinin odeyecegi OGS ve KGS ucretlerini ogrenin, yolculuk hesaplariniz karismasin!
AAA Roadside Easily send your location and vehicle breakdown info to AAA for rapid response. AAAs legendary roadside assistance is available easily through this app
Mileage Log Ad Some users can claim car mileage expenses from their company due to their job nature. This app provide a convenience and fast way to log their mileage each time they go to a location for some specific purpose office related
SpeedView An advanced speedometer application that offers lots of useful features.SpeedView uses the phone's built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum and average speed, as well as direction, total distance and time traveled. Suitable for running, car driving, biking or hiking