Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Google Music (Android) Google Music (Android) - The Music application features a redesigned UI and now supports Music Beta by Google.
Music Beta is a new service from Google that gives you instant access to your personal music collection on the web and your compatible Android devices without the hassle of wires or syncing.
Available in the U.S. by invitation only and free for a limited time
GTalk (Android) Google Talk client that lets you instantly message your friends and family from your Android phone
Android Market Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
Google Earth (Android) Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3
Hangouts for Android Hangouts for Android - Hangouts is a cross-platform instant messenger that allows you to keep in touch with friends via one-to-one conversations, group chats and video calls
Google Pinyin IME (Android) Google Pinyin IME (Android) - Google Pinyin Input Method for Android.
Please enable in "Settings" -> "Language & keyboard settings"
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input.
· Better support for tablet devices.
· Use system's Google account for dictionary synchronization
Google Reader Google Reader - Follow all your favorite sites, blogs, and more, all in one place. See what your friends are sharing, and easily share any interesting articles you read. The Google Reader application syncs with the web version, so all your reading lists are always up to date
Google Offers Google Offers - From food to fun, Google Offers connects you with great deals every day in your city. Discover, buy and redeem Google Offers without the need to print them. A city is what you make of it: start exploring today!
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes related to notifications.
What's New in 1.8
Google Play services Google Play services - Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component gives you access to Google Settings and helps apps speed up offline searches, provide more immersive maps, and improve performance.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services. You probably need this component
Renaixenca Translator Renaixenca Translator - Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages. Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API. Note: Languages with special characters are only supported if your Android device has the fonts installed. New version includes more languages like Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish, Malay, ..
Translator for Android - Zero translation cost, You donít have to pay any cent
- Translate between more than 70 univer
Free Translator Problems with communication? travel? studies? Now you can instantly translate to and from 50 different languages whenever you want, from your mobile device or tablet! Simply type the phrase you want to translate, select the source language and the language into which you want to do the translation and press the "Translate" button
The Interpreter - Translator free This app is a voice translator, that acquires text by your voice or by the keyboard in real time, translates it and reads it for you into one the 60 available languages
Easy Vocabulary Easy Vocabulary can be used as a vocabulary trainer or dictionary in any language.
Import or export word lists in CSV format. Find, add, edit, or delete words.
Learn vocabulary with an index card system in read, select or write mode. Have fun with Easy Vocabulary
myTranslator myTranslator is a translation application based on Google Translate API. Supports 58 language pairs. You can send the translated text via SMS, email, TweetDeck, IM, etc
ColorDict Lite ColorDict is a StarDict compatible universal dictionary for Android. You can search words and idioms in many dictionaries at once. You don't need an internet connection to search because StarDict dictionaries are stored on the sdcard. There are many kinds of StarDict dictionaries on the internet
TransZilla TransZilla is a free translator which uses Google Translate. The translator supports more than 50 languages. Use translator for words, sentences translation. Type text in translator and click GO
Translate RealTime Need to translate in real time what they say? Want to talk to someone and you do not know the language?
Translate Real Time solves all your problems of translation
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS