Distance Measure - Quick distance calculator or measurement using:-
1. Screen (for small object)
2. Camera (for short distance)
3. GPS/Network (for long distance)
A) How to measure using Screen:-
1. Put the object on your phone's screen
2. Drag the button to start measurement
B) How to measure distance using Camera:-
1. Hold up your phone in Landscape orientation and estimate the phone's distance from ground.
2. Then aim the camera at the object which you want to calculate the distance.
3. The target should be at same ground level from where you're standing. If not, you need to do some adjustment.
4. You must aim at the BOTTOM of the object. (Eg: If a building, aim at the bottom of the building. If people, aim at the feet. If a car, aim at the tire)
5. ROTATE the phone when you try to aim the target. DO NOT move the phone UP/DOWN from the phone's height which you have specified earlier.
6. Tap the screen to stop the calculation or re-tap to continue.
C) How to measure distance using GPS/Network:-
1. Get the coordinates when you are at Location A.
2. Then move/walk/drive to Location B and get the second coordinates.
3. When you have the coordinates for both locations, the app will auto calculate the distance.
The app will first try to get the coordinates using GPS. If not available, it will use the Network. Accuracy and speed will depend on the provider.
This app can only act as an estimator or for quick calculation. The accuracy and speed will depend on your phone's sensor, resolution, provider, network connection etc. It will not give you 100% accuracy.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Mouse Click Enterprise»:
DogBuzz DogBuzz will play high frequency sounds to excite or get rid of any annoying dogs
My Calculators Ad Depending which industry you are working, there will always be moments when you need to do some simple formula mathematics for your work. Some of them are simple but the fact you need to repeat them again and again make you want to use an app to help you out
Ohms Law Calculator for Android Tablet Ohms Law Calculator provides the best way to calculate Voltage, Current, Resistance and Power. Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every Unit and Value Change
Whats your GPA Just enter your score & get the Grades per subject and analogous points on a scale of 10. Also calculate CGPA of any number of semesters
Electrical Wiring Lite Partial subset of Electrical Wiring Pro functionality. Free: - Pire Wheel/Ohms Law - Conduit Offset/3pt saddle
Adv Calculator A powerful calculator. Can read, modify and interpret complex formulas
RRs Unit Converter Free RR's Unit Converter is a powerful unit conversion and calculator software for Android smartphones
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Distance Measure:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS