GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 3.1
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Daily Push Ups Here is your FREE personal trainer ! Start workout with your device for free
Best Fitness Zone Contains:
1.Tips for body fitness.
2.Tips for health cooking.
Noom Walk Pedometer Alpha A power efficient pedometer that counts your steps, calories and distance in the background. Uses very little battery. Alpha release!
Yoga Bilgi Yarismasi Kendinizi deneyin, Yoga bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin
Learn To Run Comprehensive training program that allows anyone to start running. Starting from zero you will be able to run for an hour workout in just 25 days without checking your watch