Calorie Counter by FatSecret - A simple tool to find all the Calorie and Nutrition Facts for the foods you eat.
**If app icon/link not working please reboot/restart phone**
Calorie Counter is the essential app to simply find nutritional info for the food you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
What's New in This Release:
· New User Interface. Performance Improvements. Bug Fixes.
Sebzeler ve Faydalari Sebzelerin faydali besinler oldugu bilinir, fakat hangi sebzenin neye faydasi oldugu pek bilinmez
Weight Chart Keep a log of your body weight and display on a chart
How to Eat and Stay Fit If you want to lose some weight or you simply enjoy eating and want to maintain your current weight, then this is the perfect app for you! Find out what to eat and how to exercise to become and stay fit!
Benefits of Honeydew Honeydew is a cultivar group of the muskmelon, Cucumis melo Inodorus group, which includes crenshaw
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Calorie Counter by FatSecret:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS