RunKeeper - Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
RunKeeper uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate, and path traveled on a map.
RunKeeper also provides audio cues, customized interval workouts, manual entry for treadmill and other cardio equipment, integrated RunKeeper FitnessClasses and no advertising.
For more information on heart rate monitors that work with RunKeeper see
What's New in This Release:
· Find the FREE training plan that matches YOUR fitness goals.
· Easily follow your training schedule and crush your workouts with audio coaching.
Updated Me Tab:
· View your workout history and stats, all in one place.
What's New in 4.0:
· New Google Maps: (pro tip) Check out 3D maps by zooming in on a route and drag down with two fingers
· Friend profile pages: Click on a friend's profile picture from the feed to see his or her recent stats, goals, activity history, and personal records
· Added new account permissions for Google+ Login and Signup
What's New in 3.5:
· New look for your historical activities!
· See all activity stats in a single view
· View notes, photos, and friends you've added to workouts
What's New in 3.2.1:
· 6 NEW languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
· View goal progress and new personal bests immediately after your activity
New Elite features:
· Share the start of your activity to Facebook & Twitter from the Start screen
· Insights: View and analyze pace and distance progress over time
· Elite-only badge
What's New in 3.1:
· Night mode - Track your workouts at night (or early morning) with a brand new color scheme
· Target pace workouts - Set a workout target pace and we'll keep you on track with audio cues
· More flexible sharing - Use built-in Android sharing to tell the world about your awesomeness
· Workout audio cues - Find out how you're tracking compared to your planned intervals
· Access to Google Play music - Get your tunes cranking using the Google Play music app
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Squashed bugs from the latest release
What's New in 3.0:
· Visual redesign - Complete visual redesign from the ground up
· In-activity splits - Shows your pace per mile/km or workout interval throughout the activity
· 'Me' tab - Central place in the app to view your goal progress, personal records, and activity tally over time
· Audio cue improvements - More robust audio cues
· Workout reminders - The ability to schedule your next workout when you finish the last one
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «FitnessKeeper Inc.»:
Office Yoga - Care Your Health Office Yoga : Easy-to-learn Yoga Classes in Your Office Office Yoga is a health application for Android users with nine sets of easy yoga movements, which you can practice for relaxation and refreshment
Personal Fitness Do you like sports? Excercise? A good and healthy lifestyle? If the answer is yes then you will enjoy having this app with you. Read about fitness, exercise and healthy lifestyle tips in order to improve your quality of life!
Maximum labs Taseer Dawakhana's web site for best herbal cure,Medicine,disease's articles,lots of information to let your knowledge expand and gives you a better health and better tomorrow
fitness weight lose It is a wonderful how If you have a good App to guides you to lose weight , fitness and build muscle
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on RunKeeper:
Date: 10 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS