RunKeeper - Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
RunKeeper uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate, and path traveled on a map.
RunKeeper also provides audio cues, customized interval workouts, manual entry for treadmill and other cardio equipment, integrated RunKeeper FitnessClasses and no advertising.
For more information on heart rate monitors that work with RunKeeper see
What's New in This Release:
· Find the FREE training plan that matches YOUR fitness goals.
· Easily follow your training schedule and crush your workouts with audio coaching.
Updated Me Tab:
· View your workout history and stats, all in one place.
What's New in 4.0:
· New Google Maps: (pro tip) Check out 3D maps by zooming in on a route and drag down with two fingers
· Friend profile pages: Click on a friend's profile picture from the feed to see his or her recent stats, goals, activity history, and personal records
· Added new account permissions for Google+ Login and Signup
What's New in 3.5:
· New look for your historical activities!
· See all activity stats in a single view
· View notes, photos, and friends you've added to workouts
What's New in 3.2.1:
· 6 NEW languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
· View goal progress and new personal bests immediately after your activity
New Elite features:
· Share the start of your activity to Facebook & Twitter from the Start screen
· Insights: View and analyze pace and distance progress over time
· Elite-only badge
What's New in 3.1:
· Night mode - Track your workouts at night (or early morning) with a brand new color scheme
· Target pace workouts - Set a workout target pace and we'll keep you on track with audio cues
· More flexible sharing - Use built-in Android sharing to tell the world about your awesomeness
· Workout audio cues - Find out how you're tracking compared to your planned intervals
· Access to Google Play music - Get your tunes cranking using the Google Play music app
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Squashed bugs from the latest release
What's New in 3.0:
· Visual redesign - Complete visual redesign from the ground up
· In-activity splits - Shows your pace per mile/km or workout interval throughout the activity
· 'Me' tab - Central place in the app to view your goal progress, personal records, and activity tally over time
· Audio cue improvements - More robust audio cues
· Workout reminders - The ability to schedule your next workout when you finish the last one
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «FitnessKeeper Inc.»:
300 Workouts This application will provide different kinds of workouts, which will be helpful for your health and fitness
iMapMyFITNESS+ Fitness App IMapMyFITNESS tracks the route, distance, pace, and more in real-time using GPS. Free new version! iMapMyFITNESS brings you its mobile app for Android-based devices! Now owners of Android 2
Pushup Buddy Android application that measures, tells and logs progress of pushup workouts using the proximity sensor
Personal Coach Personal Coach is an exercise planner with GPS logger which monitors, calculates and saves exercise parameters
GymXP Easily keep track of your gym and cardio workouts
Building Muscle & Strength Work on your body, strengthen your muscles and make the change in your life! You will not only feel better but also look better!!
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on RunKeeper:
Date: 10 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS