MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
MaxxSpy is a cell phone tracking and monitoring software for Android smartphones and tablets. Once installed on the target phone you will be able to monitor and record all calls made and received, call recording, real time GPS location of the phone, track and record text messages (SMS), track whatsa
FileReflex is the easiest way to 'Stay connected to your Desktop files from Android Smartphones & Tablet'.FileReflex features:· Instant access to desktop files from anywhere·
Undetectable and invisible. Totally stealthy and works on Android 2.1 and up. Easy to install and use. You need to put the glassy "Data Backup" widget on the screen
No cables, no email accounts, send web links, texts, images and other files between computer and phone & tablet easily with SeGo
A tool to control computers with Android devices
|IP Cam Viewer Basic|
View and Control IP camera, DVR, NVR, webcam. SSL, H.264, Audio, Widget, cctv. Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category by Handster
Control your foobar2000 with your Android device
|MobiWee: Remote Access to your mobile device|
Lightweight gadget will sit quietly in the Windows Sidebar, notifying you of all incoming calls, text messages allowing you to send any file, and locating your mobile device
Desktop application to control an Android device remotely
1. Download Android Games from PC without Mobile Data
2. Manage Phone Contacts, Games, SMS, Pictures on PC
3. One-click Backup & Restore of Android Data from PC