JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Learn Mahout This tutorial is designed for absolute beginners
Learn Pascal Pascal runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and various versions of UNIX/Linux
ColorCalculator Calculate as many solid plain stepwise fading hexadecimal color tone values as you like in between two entered colors
Aptoide Uploader Aptoide Uploader is an Android application that allows one to upload his Android applications to his own Bazzar repository (bazaarandroid.com), taking advantage of Bazaar's new webservices API
C and Java Programs C & Java Programs has been designed to reduce the complexity of finding programs online
Learn Java v2 Java runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX
Learn Selenium Selenium is an open-source tool that is used for test automation
Tech News Tech News - Simple reader for leading sources of tech, IT, gadgets, web related news such as Engadget, Gizmodo, Slashdot and more all aggregated in one easy list.
Articles are cached for off-line reading once refreshed
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS