JReader - JReader is an offline Google Reader client for Android. It is optimized for fast RSS reading. All you need to use the app is a Google account and Google Reader with subscribed feeds. JReader features watched item notifications, so you won't miss important news, and filters that ensure you will never read the news you are not interested in. JReader features:
· Filters: automatically marks items as read according to user's filters;
· Watching: get notified when items contain defined search words and phrases;
· Full two-way sync with Google Reader;
· Multiuser: support multiple accounts;
· Clean and easy to use controls and interface;
· Always at hand Action Bar buttons for quick frequently used actions;
· Download feeds for offline reading;
· Scheduled fast synchronization;
· Tablet support with fragments layout;
· Share articles to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. (if Android apps for these services are installed);
· Minimum bandwidth usage and maximum security through data compression and https secure connection to Google servers.
What's New in This Release:
· NEW: Completely reworked current theme.
· NEW: App share menu with options to share JReader: via Google+, by posting or following on Twitter, posting, recommending or liking on Facebook and emailing.
· NEW: Context menu in items view with basic post related and sharing tasks.
· NEW: Quick share buttons for G+, Facebook, Twitter, Email sharing in expanded item view (More sharing option moved to context menu).
· NEW: Sharing tasks in feed context menu.
What's New in 1.1.120:
· NEW: Added "Recent Changes" dialog;
· NEW: Added "Feedback" form.
· NEW: Added Google analytics.
· NEW: Added preferences screen for new filter defaults;
· NEW: Search in the filter manager.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Jyvee»:
Droid Comic Viewer Droid Comic Viewer (also known as ACV) is a lightweight comic or manga viewer Android-powered devices
EPUBReader - Firefox Addon EPUBReader - Firefox Addon - If you click on a link to an ePub file, you are normally prompted with the Firefox save dialog.
With EPUBReader installed, you don't see the dialog
Easy reader Easy reader - is an application which allows you to read FB2 format books easily and conveniently. It offers fast turning of leaves, scroll the whole book, set up color of old paper and also night mode. You can also make marks. The application can remember and open the page you stopped with
nookReader nookReader - gReader is an application to format Google Reader items for reading on the nook.
For gReader to operate successfully, you need a file named 'reader.settings' in a '/system/media/sdcard/.settings/' directory (you'll need to create '.settings') which contains your username on the first line, and your password on the second line
VuDroid VuDroid is a DjVu and PDF document viewer based on code base of DjvuDroid and PdfDroid viewers
Mobo Read Mobo Read - A powerful reader that gives you a more creative reading experience with various turning effects, it’s almost like reading a real book. Create your own private library with this simple application
eReader Prestigio eReader Prestigio - Discover a new way of eReading with plenty of customizable settings. Experience more than 620,000 ebooks in 22 languages here and now. Choose your book from “My Shelf” and set off on an adventure.
Note: Download the complete manual of functions & features of eReader Prestigio app, from this link
Bluefire Reader Download our FREE app and start reading your favorite eBooks on your Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.1 and beyond devices!
Hunky Punk Hunky Punk is an interactive fiction manager and interpreter for Android, aimed to be a comprehensive multi-interpreter similar to Gargoyle, with metadata and story management support. Currently Z-Code stories are supported and metadata is fetched from IFDb
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on JReader:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS