SwiftKey Flow Beta - SwiftKey Flow is an innovative gesture-based keyboard for Android phones and tablets. The app allows you to write entire sentences without lifting your finger from the touchscreen. Simply swipe your finger over the letters and over the space bar in-between words, and the application will take care of the rest.
SwiftKey Flow uses advanced artificial intelligence to predict the next word as you type. It automatically learns the words and phrases you use the most by analyzing different sources, such as Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, and your blog.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash on changing keyboards
· Fixed force close on clicking update language
· Fixed other crashes
· Resolved majority of non-English punctuation problems
· New look installer to match SwiftKey Flow colors and include an introduction to SwiftKey Flow
· Added Turkish layout
· Chrome Beta should now behave like Chrome
· Snap and tap (correction of words) now compatible with Vietnamese
· Memory usage of settings app reduced
· Improved handling of non-zero length selection in Chrome and Samsung mail client
· Fixed jumping cursor in ExDialler and Samsung calculator
· Microphone key disabled in fields that don't support voice input
· Fix for keyboard disappearing when phone build installed on tablet sized devices
· Disabled predictions in Kingsoft Office and UC browser to make SK usable in them
· Double space for period turned off by default to prevent accidental period insertion when flowing
· Replaced 'learnt' with 'learned' in personalization page (US English)
· Turned off slide down from candidate bar to close keyboard when flow is on (to be consistent with the description in the Settings menu)
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Predictions (and Flow) now on in most places (exceptions: email fields, passwords, anywhere where the app doesn't behave itself with SwiftKey, fields offering their own corrections on Android versions < = 2.2)
· Easier corrections - just tap on the word and SwiftKey will offer you 3 possibilities
· New languages: Thai, Vietnamese, Bosnian, Albanian, Javan, Sundanese (plus those added in 3.1)
· Features from SwiftKey 3.1: Berry theme, split layout in landscape on phones, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Hindi, Hinglish, Irish, Macedonian, Spanish (Latin America) and Tagalog
· New layouts for Hindi and Russian
· Ukrainian landscape layout fixed
· Backspacing on to the final word of a multi word prediction (Flow through space) will now give better alternatives
· Typing style now inferred rather than a setting
· Long press delete accelerates after the first word
· Flowing off shift no longer triggers a change in shift state
· Flow no longer gets stuck when you flow off the bottom of a page
· Quick period working after single letter words
· Arrow key repeats
· Learning when sending messages or tabbing between fields with the enter key fixed
· Azeri capital i behaviour corrected
· Estonian will now predict words containing o
· Fixed force close on Beta predictions
· Flow trace no longer left behind after flowing
· Mounting an SD card will turn predictions off only if SwiftKey language packs are stored on that SD card
· Keyclick sounds no longer doubled
· Haptic duration made consistent with flow on and off
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Flow-through-space autocommit: if you flow-through space but mess up your last word, all the prior words will be inserted (instead of losing all the words)
· Flow in landscape on tablets (not on split layout with numpad)
· Battery usage improved (when flowing and when not in use)
· Performance of flowing and tapping improved
· Longpress of bottom-right (smiley/enter) button now works
· Fixed some force close issues
· Fixed some memory leaks
· Predictions not lost when changing keyboard layout (e.g to symbols)
· Fixed DOuble CApitalization issue
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «TouchType»:
Custom Android Keyboard Deluxe Do you want beautiful themes for your android keyboard? The "Custom Android Keyboards" app has an awesome collection of Android Themes and allows custom backgrounds
Flame Keyboard We are ready to bring you another keyboard theme release: FLAME KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Flame Keyboard NOW and make your smartphone come alive in your hands with the help of amazing flame graphics, created by our very talented designers just for you!
Romantic Keyboard If you are feeling quite romantic, then you will totally love our new theme released: ROMANTIC KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Romantic Keyboard NOW and put some love on your smartphone keyboard!
Color Keyboard Neon Blue We have a very exciting new release to announce: COLOR KEYBOARD NEON BLUE! DOWNLOAD Color Keyboard Neon Blue NOW and bring an extra dose of blue and energy in your life with the exciting neon dark blue graphics created by our very talented designers just for you!
Armenian Language Pack for AnySoftKeyboard Armenian Language Pack for AnySoftKeyboard - Armenian layout for AnySoftKeyboard.
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard. Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu
Danish Language Pack Danish Language Pack - AnySoftKeyboard keyboards pack:
Danish layout and dictionary.
Fixed: landscape height, and new dictionary.
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu
SlideIT Keyboard Serbian (CYRILLIC) Language Pack for Android SlideIT Keyboard Serbian (CYRILLIC) Language Pack for Android - Free SlideIT Keyboard Language Pack.
After installing, go to SlideIT settings and select it as your primary or secondary language.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to support SlideIT version 5
Cheerfull Keyboard Because smartphones are meant to be fun, we are very excited to present our latest theme: CHEERFULL KEYBOARD! DOWNLOAD Cheerfull Keyboard NOW and enjoy your new colorful and playful display!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SwiftKey Flow Beta:
How i use this keyboard
Date: 4 Dec 13
I Like .
Date: 9 Jun 13
I want download u
Date: 10 Mar 13
Cant wait too see it!
Date: 29 Jan 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS