Sipdroid is an open-source SIP client for Android.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes lockscreen issue
What's New in 3.0:
· TLS Security
What's New in 2.9:
· Quick fix for Jelly Bean
What's New in 2.8:
· Recommended setting now is keeping screen on while talking to allow volume adjustments (wireless options menu)
· Auto-hold after 5 seconds of call waiting
· Bugfix for false registration timeouts
· Start/stop Sipdroid using broadcast intents (helps with Tasker automation)
What's New in 2.7:
· Implementation of proper jitter buffer
· Better on HTC devices
· Raise volume for highest gain setting, finer grained adjustment
· Better voice quality on poor signal levels
What's New in 2.3:
· Tablet support
What's New in 2.2.1:
· Added Call Recording to SD card.
· VideoSMS has become optional. If not going thru the register button, it won't show up anywhere, making Sipdroid act just as it used to.
· Note for VideoSMS users on Galaxy Tab: Leave orientation lock off while recording.
What's New in 2.2 beta:
· Fixed issues
What's New in 2.1:
· Create PBX account linked to Google Voice, call option "always ask"
Yelo : Cheap Calls Worldwide Use the Yelo App to make cheap calls to anyone, anywhere in the world on their normal mobile or fixed landline numbers. No more shock phone bills!
MO-Call Mobile VoIP on Android MO-Call Mobile VoIP on Android - MO-Call saves up to 95% on international mobile calls. MO-Call redirects your international calls to the Morodo network to avoid expensive calling rates. **FREE trial credit for Handango Store users** Enter the code HDGOPROMO when you register for the exclusive FREE CREDIT. U.S Dollar: $1.50 free credit
AOSP Theme for CSipSimple AOSP Theme for CSipSimple - AOSP (android opensource project) theme for the CSipSimple application.
This theme is very special: it tries to get resources from the stock apps. If your ROM is one from a manufacturer that changes the opensource application this theme will not work at all.
If you are using a ROM based on the OpenSource project it will work
MobileVOIP MobileVOIP - With MobileVoip you can make free* voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. MobileVoip is currently supported on iPhones, Android phones and Symbian phones. Simply download the free MobileVoip app from one uour APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands
Linphone Video Linphone is an open source internet SIP phone or Voice Over IP phone (VoIP) WIFI/3G, with video calls support for ARMv7 phones. Main features: -Audio with the following codecs: speex (narrow band and wideband), iLBC, G711, GSM -Video with mpeg4 and H264 codecs (ARMv7 only)
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Sipdroid:
how to create my sip account in my cellfone SAMSUNG ACE PLUS S7500
Date: 27 Jul 13
Date: 8 Apr 13
Date: 13 Jan 12
can u explain sip setting for rynga this mobile
Date: 5 Dec 11
Date: 23 Oct 11
Sipdroid was placed on the sd card during the download but is not visible in the launcher.
How to find sipdroid on sd card in lg ally?
Date: 26 Aug 11
Date: 2 Jun 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS