OnMyMeansAndroidVersion: 1.0.1 Upload Date: 27 Jan 11
OnMyMeans is a small mobile application to help you keep track your monthly spending.
In current economic times like we're in now, knowing where your money is going can help you to prioritize your spending habits an stop wasting money. We all have a general idea of where we spend our money each month
MHFinanceAndroidVersion: 1.0.0 RC1 Upload Date: 21 Jan 11
MHFinance is created for logging expenses on Android phones.
· Payment according to the account and category
· The categories have two levels
· Allows transfer between accounts
· Allows for repetition of payments
· The addition and management are directly in the selection
MyExpenses is a little finance tool for the Android platform that allows you to rapidly record your daily expenses.
You enter the amount and a short description and save the data. Later you can list you expenses to enter them in your budget software
Karl's Mortgage Calculator Make sense of your mortgage with easy to understand charts & graphs. Calculate payments given principal, interest and term. Also reverse calculate for any one variable given the other three. Pay off early with bi-weekly or extra payments. Supports interest-only & Canadian amortization
Tip-It is a useful Tip Calculator that features a nice slidebar to modify the tip and immediately see the impact it has on your bill. This application also includes being able to split the bill and round any of your final values up or down.
· Slidebar to change tip and automatically calculate the bill total.
· Split the bill
Personal Budget Droid is a free budget software for Android phones.
· Easily create transactions and immediately see how much remains.
· Add, disable, and configure new categories.
· Get a complete view of your budgets, including past purchases. Delete past purchases