Free Google Android 3.2 4096 Hexa App Download

Search by Device
My Device

Tags
Maps  Instant Messengers & Chats  VoIP  Phone & Mobile  Video Players  Kids  Audio Players  Shopping  Browser Addons & Search  Browsers  Keyboard Extensions & Lock  Arcade  SMS & MMS & EMS  Antivirus  Comedy & Fun  Audio  Racing  GPS  Action & Shooting  Puzzle & Logic  Social Networks & Blogs 
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation

4096 Hexa

Sponsored Links:

4096 Hexa
Version: 1.0.9

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload Date: 22 Sep 14

Developer: Rey5137

Distribution Type: Freeware

Downloads: 184

File Size: 3296 Kb
Free Download 4096 Hexa 

Rating: 0.0/5 (Total votes: 0)

Sponsored Links:

4096 Hexa - Most addictive mobile game 2048 with more features and challenges. Added many new gameplay elements like  hexagon playboard, 6 ways move, block tile, ...

* REVIEWS *

- “4096 Hexa” is still able to provide tremendous fun and keep a player occupied for a good amount of time. - playandroid.com

- 4096 Hexa game app is 2048 on steroids. - androidcommunity.com

- An excellent puzzle game that both fans and non-fans of 2048 should take to - androidheadlines.com

* HOW TO PLAY *

- Swipe to move the tiles.

- Merge 2 tiles with same value to create larger value tile (2 + 2 > 4, 4 + 4 > 8, ...)

- When a 4096 tile is created, the player wins.

* FEATURES *

- Support Android version 2.2+.

- Flat style, smooth animation.

- Undo up to 2 times.

- Achievements and Leader board.

- Keep playing for High score after collected 4096 tile.

- New challenge with block tile.

* RESTORE PURCHASE *

- When you click "Remove Ad" option in menu screen, It will check your purchase list and not charge you again if you already purchased "Remove Ad" item.

* NEW PERMISSIONS *

- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : needed for saving app's screenshot.

If you have any issues with the app, please contact me via: rey5137@gmail.com

Enjoy game!

Like it? Share with your friends!   

Other Android Freeware of Developer «Rey5137»:

Not found

Similar Applications:

MagicalLinesMagicalLines
LINES FEATURES: Great game mechanics
Lines 98 Classical GamesLines 98 Classical Games
Lines 98 Classical Games - Lines 98 Classical Games is a game play on board with balls of seven different colors. The player can move one ball per turn to remove balls by forming lines (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) of at least five balls of the same color
TETRIS® BlitzTETRIS® Blitz
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings
Kids animal preschool puzzle lKids animal preschool puzzle l
Kids Animal Preschool Puzzle L - a game on android, intended specially for children of preschool age. It is necessary to collect puzzles and to solve various puzzles. The game is intended for development visual and logical thinking
Light RobotLight Robot
Light Robot is the best puzzle of all. The lights went out at the robot factory. You have to turn them on. But there is only one robot remained operating; besides it is not finished, as it doesn't have the necessary firmware. Well, you will have to become a programmer and make a route of robot from the specified point to the blue square box and light it
Sally's Car EscapeSally's Car Escape
Poor Sally’s car is blocked in the parking jam. She wants to escape from this rush. Listen how she is shouting. “What the heck! Come on, move your car dude,unblock my car, get a side. I am getting late ooh hoo. OMG! Give me room to escape my car out of this heck & unblock me!”
Terminator golovolomki 5.11Terminator golovolomki 5.11
Jigsaw Puzzle
4 Pics 1 Word4 Pics 1 Word
4 Pics 1 Word - Each puzzle contains four pictures that have something in common; Whats the word? Download this game to join the fun. ALL NEW LEVEL!!  FUN -Easy to get started GUESS THEM ALL -Guess the words to unlock more levels. STUCK? -Use your points to reveal letters SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE -Find out what the pictures have in common
Nightmares from the DeepNightmares from the Deep
Nightmares from the Deep - The gameplay immerses you into the following story: an old pirate revived from the dead, suddenly kidnapped your daughter. He has cunning and cruel plans: he wants to revive from the dead using the young energy. You have to save the young and beautiful girl by all means; so to say get her out of pirate's clutches
PUZZLE AND ANIMALSPUZZLE AND ANIMALS
Simple Game for Animals Puzzle

Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.3 |  Google Android 3.0 |  Google Android 3.1 |  Google Android 3.2 |  Google Android 4.0 |  Google Android 4.1 |  Google Android 4.2 |  Google Android 4.3 |  Google Android 4.4 |  Google Android 5.x |  Google Android 6.x |  Google Android 7.x | 

Comments on 4096 Hexa:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS

© Pantich 2010 - 2017 all rights reserved