Wikitude World Browser (Android) is a fun, innovative and informative Augmented Reality (AR) platform allowing you to discover what’s around you in a completely new way. By using the camera, simply hold up your smartphone and explore your surroundings. Wikitude will overlay the camera’s display and the objects you look at with additional interactive content and information - really cool!
Search through lots of exciting content and points of interest from Wikipedia, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, Starbucks and thousands more. Use Wikitude to browse through what's around you or to specifically search for places you are interested in. Craving sushi? Just type "sushi" into Wikitude's search box, hold up your phone and see all the sushi restaurants around you. Looking for special offers near your home or nearest shopping centre? Simply view all the augmented reality mobile coupons to get up to 50% off ! You can even create your own places in augmented reality, for example your favorite bar, restaurant or meeting point. Go to wikitude.me and drop markers on a map to create your own place or hundreds of places. Hit the upload button and a few seconds later your personal places will be visible in the Wikitude.me World on your mobile.
· Find events, tweets, Wikipedia articles, ATMs, restaurants, user reviews and much more around you
· Experience places near you in augmented reality or show them on a map and list view
· Browse more than 100 million places and interactive content
· Explore and identify places and objects near by
· Search for specific places, for example "thai restaurant"
· Find mobile coupons and discounts for stores and shops near you
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to latest Wikitude SDK 3.0
· Removed MyWorld
· Performance improvements & minor bugfixes
What's New in 7.7:
· New! 3D support in Wikitude. You can now create AR Experiences with 3D buildings, creatures & models.
· Improved overall stability and performance.
What's New in 7.6:
· Introducing new logo and style
· Improved cam-experience: clustering of overlapping places, new radar
· Now supporting 33 languages
· Various performance improvements
What's New in 7.5:
· New IR Worlds: "Scan your Money", "Life on Mars"
What's New in 7.0:
All new panorama user interface to provide easy access to:
· Favorite Worlds - organize Worlds according to your preferences & lifestyle
· Featured Worlds - updated regularly to highlight what's new and interesting
· Categories of Worlds - find the Worlds you are looking for
New engaging content Worlds:
· Facebook Locations, view your Social Graph in Augmented Reality.
· Animated Twitter World
· Great offers from Trip Advisor, Yelp and Hotels.com
What's New in 6.5.1:
· Cam-orientation issues on some devices fixed
· Performance improvements
· For developers: Limited old API support (pls. have a look at developer.wikitude.com)
What's New in 6.5:
· Numerous performance and user interface improvements
· Faster Facebook-Access (myWorld)
· For developers: Architect support (interactive Worlds)
What's New in 6.4.1:
· Android 4.0 support
· myWorld improvements (notifications)
· Nexus S (Android 4.03) now also visible
What's New in 6.4:
· With the all new Wikitude myWorld feature (beta) you can create your very own Augmented Reality World. The "Create Place" tool allows you to mark the location of your favorite Mexican restaurant or any other location that is special to you, perhaps your favorite store or the amazing hotel you discovered in Italy last summer. Your World can be shared with your friends on Facebook, meaning you see their favorite Places, and they see yours.
What's New in 6.3:
· Supporting Android 1.6 - 3.2 devices
· Allow Portrait-/Landscape Mode in Homescreen
· Mapview polishing
· Added Intro-Slides
· New "All Worlds" screen
· Various improvements for Android 1.6 - 2.1 devices
What's New in 6.1.0:
· Minor Bugfixes / Improvements
· Tablet supported view (Android 3.x)
Beaver Lite - Beaver Lite, by Crowbar Solutions, is a tabbed internet browser with a hidden, password protected image and bookmark stash as well as extensive privacy features. Beaver is ideal for viewing adult websites, dating sites, gift shopping, banking, and saving images and bookmarks with complete privacy
|Fennec for Android pre-alpha|
Firefox for Android is part of the Fennec project to bring the Firefox web browser to mobile devices.
Firefox for Android is in very early development. The browser runs on some devices, but it is not yet ready for daily use
|Skyfire Web Browser 4.0|
Skyfire Browser makes your mobile web experience richer, smarter and more fun! Skyfire is the world's smartest & most social mobile browser! TechCrunch - Best Android Apps of All Time (Ranked #2) Appolicious/Yahoo - Best Android Apps of All Time (Ranked #2)
lightning browser - The Lightning BrowserDownload the paid version for unlimited tabs and bookmarksAn Open-Source Web BrowserLink to the source code:
Galapagos Browser is a multifunctional, convenient browser for Android.
· Custom menu (long-press to set menu)
Custom menu is displayed at the bottom (Horizontal case is left) can be freely placed by long-pressing the menu.
The edit menu of the bookmark is a long-press of the object list
|Red Theme for Dolphin Browser HD|
Specially designed theme for Dolphin Browser HD, more florid and more elegant
|Maxthon Web Browser for Android|
Maxthon Web Browser for Android - Seize your web with Maxthon for Android! The first Android browser with RSS feeds widget.
Focus on browser technology. User experience comes first.
Read RSS feeds on your desktop. Add and edit your RSS feeds. Scroll the feeds on desktop and get the latest news.
Place the most visited sites on your new tab. Easy to use
|UC Browser Mini|
UC Browser mini is simply the best browser for 2G data packs. Speed is very good and it is way better than Opera mini browser" in terms of downloading and surfing and is stuffed with much more features
DroidSurfing is a free alternative browser for Android.
· Basic browser features (bookmarks, history, downloads...);
· Unlimited tabs;
· Easy bookmarks access;
· Easy tabs opening and closing;
· Bookmarks import from legacy Android browser;
· Can be set as default browser
|UC Browser 8.0|