Jota Text Editor is a text editor designed for long text files.
It's pronounced "i-o-ta". Functions
- Support until 1 million characters.
- Auto-Detect multiple character codes.
(Whether you can decode or not depends on Android's implementation.)
- Change character codes.
- Auto-Detect linebreak code.
- Change linebreak code.
- Keep linebreak code until saving a file.
- Save position of the cursor with file.
- Save history of recened files.
- Search a word in a file. (Support Regular Expression)
- Text sharing with external application.
- Direct Intent : You can launch any one application on menu item.
- Scroll with Thumb-drag.
- Scroll with Flick.
- Support a Shortcut key with ALT/CTRL Key.
- Customize colors.
- Create a shortcut icon on HOME app.
- Customizable shortcut key bind.
- Text selector like Gingerbread.
(Double tap to select the word , then touch selected area to show marker.)
- Word wrap ON/OFF and set word wrap width.
- Set tab width.
- Viewer Mode.
- Show Line numbers.
- Word Counter.
- Support Landscape Mode correctly.
- Auto save.
- Auto Indent.
- Show Tab/Linebreak.
- Auto capitalize.
- you can used as SL4A editor.
- Support both touch-screen device and qwerty-keyboard device.
- Forever FREE and NO-AD.
- This software is an Open Source Software under the Apache License.
- Donation is always welcomed. You can donate from Preference Screen.
RTL-Language and bi-directional text is not supported.
What's New in This Release:
· Added Greek Resources.
What's New in 0.1.11:
· improve the response of preference screen.
· added an option to disable cursor blinking.
· added an option to set orientation mode.
· You can donate to the developer via Android Market.
What's New in 0.1.10:
· Updated Russian resources.
What's New in 0.1.09:
· added "select all" to menu. (menu-L)
· change textboxes of search/replace to jota's textview
· fixed the issue alt-shortcut with ATOK/iWnn on IS01.
· fixed the issue DesireZ FN-key didn't work.
· fixed the issue with co-working Tasker.
· updated Polish resource.
What's New in 0.1.08:
· added support for ACTION_EDIT intent (for Ghost Commander's edit command)
What's New in 0.1.07:
· Added Persian localization.
· Added font size 48,64,72,96.
· Fixed minor bugs.
What's New in 0.1.06:
· Added Dutch localization.
· Fixed minor bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Aquamarine Networks»:
aDice ADice is a viewer for dictionaries in PDIC format
aGrep aGrep is an open-source text search program like a "grep".
aGrep can ...
-search text from text files in the SDcard.
-supports Regular Expression.
-be started by SEARCH-intent.
-view the result by filename,line-number and content.
-have a internal text viewer.
-auto-detect multi char-code.
This application is not for searching in System Directories
Text Warrior Text Warrior - multifunctional text editor. You can use this application as a notepad or you can edit big volume of information with its help. Syntax highlight and support of numerous encodings will help you procceed text with maximum efficiency
ePUBator ePUBator extracts text from a PDF file and puts it in a well formed (epubcheck compliant) ePUB file.
PDF extraction based on iText library.
· ePUBator doesn't need internet connection.
· ePUBator doesn't have ads.
· ePUBator extracts text (no text in pictures).
· ePUBator extracts images (experimental, only png, jpg and gif)
HipSnip HipSnip is a new app for making notes and lists of the stuff you want! Get product summaries and photos added to notes to help you find the stuff you want. Then ask friends' opinions by sharing lists of stuff you're thinking of buying on Facebook. Everything is saved online, so make a note of it on HipSnip and get it on your mobile, on your desktop, on any web device
PDF Viewer Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library
aiCharts Demo aiCharts Demo is number one on Java charts market, designed and optimized for Android. It gives developer enormous advantage in compare to other Java charts engines which potentially can support Android. Native support of Android development environment, easy install
EasyPrint EasyPrint is an ad-supported print application that allows users to print their documents with their Android devices over the Google cloud.
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser
OpenOffice Document Reader OpenOffice Document Reader - Use the File Expert application to open your .odt-files.
- you won't find a new icon in app-launcher!
- no formatting!
- no editing!
- looks awful
iBox iBox is a powerful information management tool for Android.
· Encrypted data to secure storage.
· Super note and notepad function, support text, audio, hand-painted, etc.
· Typesetting features, easy to read and mark.
· Multi-way sharing: SMS, mail, file
Fill and Sign PDF Forms Fill and Sign PDF Forms - Fill and Sign any PDF form containing AcroFields. Save created document, view it, mail it, share it, etc.
Select PDF forms by navigating in your favorite file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
If you have no file manager installed, find and install one
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Jota Text Editor:
sed amir mosavi:
hello my frind i am amir and iam an pershian and living to iran .who,s like frind whit me i am 30 year,s old and i am a lovly man.
Date: 9 Aug 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS