Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Camera Google Camera - Google Camera is a mobile application that makes it easy to take photos and videos with the camera of your Android smartphone or tablet. Moreover, the app provides several shooting modes to help you better capture the moment.
Google Camera includes two different modes that allow you to capture panoramic images
Google Docs (Android) Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Google Translate Google Translate- Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between over 50 languages. Featuring: * Dictionary results * Text-to-speech * Voice input * Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc) * History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Google Listen (Android) Google Listen (Android) - Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Google Maps (Android) Google Maps - Now you can get business locations, maps and directions while you're on the go. And it's all free.
· Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system using GPS with Google Maps
· Places: Find nearby places and see hours, reviews, etc
Google Voice Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number
Android Market Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
SMS Translate SMS Translate appends translation to SMS messages.
Auto-detects original language. User-configurable target language. Auto-translate incoming SMS or select individual messages for one-touch translation. Over 90 languages!
Please note, messages are sent (via the Internet) to Google Translate
ColorDict Lite ColorDict is a StarDict compatible universal dictionary for Android. You can search words and idioms in many dictionaries at once. You don't need an internet connection to search because StarDict dictionaries are stored on the sdcard. There are many kinds of StarDict dictionaries on the internet
Translator with Speech Use this cool talking translator to instantly translate any typed or spoken text into any of 54 languages! It also pronounces the translation for y
Google Translate It - Firefox Addon Google Translate It - Firefox Addon - This jetpack allows you to quickly translate text with Google Translate.
Currently only a widget is added that when clicked will change the page to a Google Translated version of the page
myTranslator myTranslator is a translation application based on Google Translate API. Supports 58 language pairs. You can send the translated text via SMS, email, TweetDeck, IM, etc
TransZilla TransZilla is a free translator which uses Google Translate. The translator supports more than 50 languages. Use translator for words, sentences translation. Type text in translator and click GO
TranSlator - Translate 45 Languages TranSlator - Translate 45 Languages - Translates 45 Languages Supports over 45 languages including Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Korean. Thus, when you need to communicate with people world wild, you got a very reliable language assistant in your pocket
WinTranslator WinTranslator is a simple and powerful translator for Android phones
SeaThreePO SeaThreePO utilizes Google's GTalk translation bots to provide a simple translation service. As the author says "Its translations aren't great, but would probably do in a pinch. They'll likely improve as Google improves its translation bots".
More about the SeaThreePO project you will find at: http://code.google
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS