Box - Box for Android lets you easily view, access and share files:*Browse files on Box*View documents, media & other files (5GB Free)*Share links to files*Create and upload files from your device*Search through filesBox's web-based service also lets you share, manage and collaborate on content online. Visit www.box.net.Recent changes:* Upload photos, videos and audio files stored in other applications on your Android device* Create photos, videos and audio files directly from the Box application* Bug fixes and improved stability* Fixes minor issues with storing login credentials
What's New in This Release:
· Introducing Box Notes on Android! Including the ability to bold, italic, underline, bullet, number list, indent, outdent, and cut/copy/paste.
· New Recently Opened files list
· New options for shared links: set expiration dates and prevent downloading
· New client settings that admins can control: copy/paste, opening into other apps, and automatic content uploading
· Ability to pull to refresh a folder list
· Ability to delete comments on files
· Box for EMM available upon request
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
· Several bug fixes
What's New in 2.2.7:
· Bug fixes including those for uploads on Android 4.3 and Nexus 7 layouts
What's New in 2.2.0:
· New left-swipe navigation drawer
· Revamped updates feed with document preview and new filtering options
· New resizable home screen widget with scrolling
· Ability to sort a folder by name, date, or size
· Grid (icon) view for files
· Ability to switch between multiple Box accounts from inside the app
· Real-time updates to offline files while inside the app
· Localized file and folder sizes
· Finnish language support
What's New in 2.1.9:
· Core improvements (using V2 of the Box API)
· Many bug fixes, including file uploads with foreign characters
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Added option to customize permissions of newly created shared links
· Added preview capability for audio and video files
· Polish translation update
· New Hebrew translation
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Minor bug fix for editing files that have been saved for offline.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Minor bug fix for uploads after upgrading
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Minor bug fix for shared link handling
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Previews of documents are now rendered right in the app so you can see your files without opening them!
· Ability to download and save whole folders for offline use (store in encrypted cache)
· Brand new transfer manager
· App handles shared link URLs
· File and folder descriptions are now viewable and editable
What's New in 1.8.5:
· Added ability to move/copy files and folders!
· Multiple select files and folders with a long press
· Bug fixes and security improvements
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Fixes an issue with JellyBean.
What's New in 1.8.1:
· Minor bug fixes and UI tweaks
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Upload pictures from Picasa folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Box.net Inc»:
File Expert Dream Bubble Theme This is Dream Bubble Theme plugin for File Expert.
To use this plugin, you must have File Expert V4.1.3 or higher version to be installed on your phone
Linda File Manager The Best File Manager, do anything(File/App/Task/Zip etc.) , just 500k Linda File Manager The Best File Explorer/App/Zip/Task Manager Tips:clear cache, will keep the size small
Jolta File Explorer Lite Jolta File Explorer Lite File and app manager which can explore your local system. With this app it is easier to install your applications and explore your sd card
AndroXplorer AndroXplorer - Please kindly be informed that this version is the lite version of AndroXplorer, version 2. It is a free application without ads. This version >DOES NOT< support compression or encryption
5 Explore File explorer for large screen Android devices
X-plore for Android X-plore for Android is a file manager for Android devices, with a wide range of functions on the phone's file system.
It allows to explore content of Linux file system (read-only on non-rooted phones), as well as memory card, where files may be read, deleted, renamed, moved, zipped, etc
File System Explorer File System Explorer by John Lombardo is a minimalistic system file browser written as a showcase for a simple Android application.
The program lists system files and directories. Users can navigate through the directory structure by clicking on directories. Actually no files can be launched from the browser - users get warned when a file is clicked
Ghost Commander - Samba Plugin A plug-in to the Ghost Commander file manager to access Windows network shared folders (also referenced as SMB, Samba, CIFS or even NetBios).
To use this plugin from "Ghost Commander" go to Menu->Location->"Open Windows network share". Enter your server name and the credentials (if any). Tap the "Connect" button
ES App Locker Here comes ES App Locker. The NEW mobile security app of ES App Group after ES File Explorer!
Bluetooth File Transfer Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP and OPP) for Android Use your smartphone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device, using File Transfer Profile (FTP) and Object Push Profile (OPP): you can also receive files and send contacts! GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Box:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS