mDroid: Money Organizer is a complete money manager that lets you control your expenses, your income and see where you money goes. Handle several accounts like your wallet, bank accounts, checking account, investments, credit card accounts, etc. mDroid: Money Organizer features:
· Manage transactions and money transfers
· Create accounts in different currencies
· Search for product quotes automatically in different providers without leaving your phone and save them for your wishlist. (eBay currently supported)
· Get automatic alerts when the is a lower price for your product wishlist.
· Manage your bill reminders (Payment, Deposit or transfer) with 12 different schedule types and automatic mode.
· Check your upcoming reminders for the coming months.
· Multiple currencies support with automatic exchange rate update. You can also check your default currency to adapt your networth and reports.
· Reports: See your spending of the month on each category, networth, in-out flow and account type, with export feature.
· With Travel mode, you can set different travels and link them to transactions to you could centralize your expenses.
· Spending Planner let you set up limits for your categories, see your expected income and expenses, and your projected savings for the month. On each item you can see your expending for the last months to adapt your limit accordingly.
What's New in This Release:
· Added [PRO]: Backup (With Dropbox integration and Automatic mode)
· Fixed: Reports now account transfers in a better way.
· Changed: Reminders page has now more information and a better layout.
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Improved and simpler UI with ActionBar and menus.
· Added: [PRO] Integration with Google Cloud Print
What's New in 1.3:
· Added: [PRO] Export to Excel
· Added: Choose default account for New Transactions
· Changed: Increased legend text Size in Pie Chart.
What's New in 1.2:
· Added: You can now edit reminders.
· Added: Button to show history of transaction for each reminder.
· Fixed: Deleted reminders still showed in the upcoming list.
· Fixed: Minor bugs.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Improved performance in Home screen.
· Added: Search (Transactions)
· Added: [PRO] Button in My Travel to show all transactions.
· Added: [PRO] My Travel screen now shows the amount spent/earn in a Travel.
· Added: Option to show all transactions from all accounts.
· Changed: [PRO] Spending Planner now also shows real amount of In/Flow.
· Changed: [PRO] Changed list of transactions in My Travel.
· Changed: Transactions list now shows the date and time.
· Changed: Design of My Account.
· Added: Edit Account name (Options Menu in My Account)
· Fixed: Long pressed of the back key when entering transactions. Now a long press of the backspace key will put the value in 0.00
· Fixed: A problem reported when creating the database for the first time.
· Fixed: Rare problem when saving a transaction that leaded to a force close.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Sebastian Fratini»:
CashLog A simple yet powerful tool to keep track of cash expenses
MoneyDroid Lite MoneyDroid Lite is an easy and fast to use finance application to keep track of your daily spendings
Bills Reminder Bills Reminder - is a functional application to control payment of your bills. All you need to do is to specify bill name, amount and date. The application will automatically remind you on payment and offer to update your record. Application database has secure protection so you don't have to worry about your personal data
Moneybag Moneybag is a cool application that can manage all of your money transactions. Also, you can search the transactions of income, payment and specified date.
· Support multi-bags, you can define different currency for bag.
· Support category of money item.
· You can add, edit and list money items.
· Support money item searching
Daily Expense Manager Daily Expense Manager - Helps you keep track of your budget.
This app budget,track all your expenses and put you on the path to financial stability.
•Expenses can be viewed by date, month, category and payment wise.
•Keep backup of your expense by Export and Import function.
•Add your categories
Checkbook (free) Stay on top of your finances from anywhere using your mobile device. This is the free version of Checkbook, which is featured in Daniel Begun's book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies", ISBN: 978-0470936290
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on mDroid: Money Organizer:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS