GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 3.2
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Yoga Plugin - Seated Session *This application will not open by itself. You are required to first get the main application My Yoga Routine installed: https://market.android.com/details?id=androidcap.myyoga&feature=search_result This is a plugin for My Yoga Routine
7 Minutes Workout The 7 Minutes Workout now supports Google Fit, And comes with the new abs workout!
How To Learn Aerobics Need some workout? Aerobic dance workout is a great way to stay slim and healthy. In this aerobic dance exercise workout application, you'll find many videos that help you do the aerobic dance your self at home. Some video are listed below
Building Muscle & Strength Work on your body, strengthen your muscles and make the change in your life! You will not only feel better but also look better!!