SGS Toolbox - A little toolbox application for Samsung Galaxy S. It requires root and has the following functions:
- Display the product code of the nv_data.bin and of the .nv_data.bak (when available) allowing you to see whether your product code has changed after a firmware update. (needs root!)
- Quick access to several special dialer code menu's: Firmware info, Phone and Battery info, GPS test menu, Show IMEI
- Check for the latest firmware version available though KIES. For now the app pretends the phone runs JM1 when issuing the request, therefore it will only display the available updates for JM1.
What's New in This Release:
· Check for busybox at launch
· UI changes
· Fixed remount for gingerbread.
What's New in 0.5.3:
· Fixed the GPS test menu.
· Removed the unnecessary internet permission, CSC Selection and product code check functions didn't work on a fresh install when the efs backup hadn't been done before
What's New in 0.4.2:
· Bug fixes and error code reporting
Accelerometer values Accelerometer values - THIS APPLICATION WILL SOON BE REMOVED FROM THE MARKET!
IT'S REPLACED by
"AccelerometerValues" which has many more features and also comes for free.
The current code can be found on
CurveFish DeviceInfo CurveFish DeviceInfo - DeviceInfo shows detailed information about your Android device
2G-3G OnOff 2G-3G OnOff - Simple widget (1×1) for changing network mode.
It's a shortcut for network system settings which allows you to change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with only 2 clicks instead of 4.
What's New in This Release:
· Icon fix for 1.5 and 1.6
· Now you can center icon, when label is off
System App Remover System App Remover - is a utility which will help you edit, clear and remove applications. Safe filtering will not let you remove important system applications. Application clearing will help you save much free memory space. Administrator rights are required for stable work
Cpu Info CPU INFO is a fast,lightweight Cpu Monitoring,Cpu Testing and Analogue Cpu Live Wallpaper application
Android Log Collector Android Log Collector collects output of logcat and sends it to a developer using email or messaging. Can be used as a standalone application or invoked through the intent API by another application. Usage example is provided for developers who would like to integrate with the Log Collector through the intent API
user.conf Creator user.conf Creator - This application allows you to create your user.conf/userinit.sh files without the need to edit complicated files. Simply plug your values into the app and it will create the necessary files for you and push them to the proper location.
For now, works for Cyanogen 3.6.8x+, Cyanogen 4.1.99+ and OfficialDonut. See help for details
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SGS Toolbox:
Date: 18 May 15
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS